Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Folks are comparing themself to him as if he wasn’t dumb as hell. He has no boundaries, nor attempted to be selfish. I felt bad for a while then got over it. Woo Sheisty’s reasoning didn’t even make sense. Ali was way too submissive.

facts, humble to a fault and gullible as hell.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jung-ho-yeon-4-1632306905.jpg

:banderas::noah:
Not even into asian nor skinny chicks like that but that's a beauty right there
full

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said Alice in Borderland is better than Squid Game?:stopitslime:

I'm watching it now and that's like comparing a hot dog to a ribeye. AiB is a mid grade anime in live action. It's inferior in every way. I remember when brehs were saying Power and The Chi were on the level of The Wire so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I think this show made it a point that if someone didn't die on camera, then they aren't dead. Some examples include Oh Il Nam (#1) and Han Mi-Nyeo (#212). That cop is definitely still alive.

He's still alive. Season 2 is likely to focus on Front Man so he needs to be around plus he's the only good guy who knows the details of the game

Last edited:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Women & their phones during shows.
full
thought it was just me...I come back from the bathroom and ask what happened she just looks at me like a fukking idiot

Sang Woo magically becoming a real cut-throat baller like oj simpson only after the thugged out tough guy 101 dies... :wtf: :mindblown::camby:

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Call me dumb but I wasnt expecting that twist at the end.
I thought the card was an invitation for him to become a V.I.P at the next game or at least another Front Man like the cop's brother who was a past winner himself. I knew something was iffy about Player 1 but I didnt expect him be the creator. But you can tell he was out of the ordinary because he was having too much fun out there. My initial suspicion was he was already rich and didnt actually need the money but only decided to play the games because he was dying and he wanted to go out happy. Seems I was half right :ehh:

But got damn these Koreans are shytting on Hollywood. Yeah its obvious a rip a Battle Royal and Hunger Games but it still stands on it's own. The message is clear and it's much deeper than what's on the surface.

I'm bout to look into the Korean thread for more piff :blessed:
im glad korean cinema been getting shine. its been piff for damn near 20yrs

america been executing poorly, shytty korean rip offs for far too long.