Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Breh, my wife the same way. Cant watch a damn movie or show without her being on her phone :dahell:

Its like a phone is some new found technology to her :dahell:

And then they ask what happened when a scene changes or something takes place. Pay attention muthafukka :dahell:
i get anxiety when people use their phone for a multitude of reasons.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
That is how you know the posters are white or Asian.

They are all like :noah:at a no tittie no ass basic looking Asian broad.

She was kind of cute in the face on the show in a sad, "imma bust her out of NK and show her a better life" sort of way.

nowhere near the baddest I've seen on these Korean shows and I'm not much of a paager either

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In the middle of Episode 7.

So this whole thing is some kind of sick entertainment for some rich sociopath American businessmen/politicians :ehh: figured it'd be something like that

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She was kind of cute in the face on the show in a sad, "imma bust her out of NK and show her a better life" sort of way.

nowhere near the baddest I've seen on these Korean shows and I'm not much of a paager either

jake-gyllenhaal-no.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That is how you know the posters are white or Asian.

They are all like :noah:at a no tittie no ass basic looking Asian broad.
I don't assume they're white, I just know they have horrible taste in women. These are the nikkas you have to bring to the club because they're willingly picking off the mud ducks, leaving you with the prize.

Salute these men, they take out the garbage so you don't have to. :salute:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm halfway thru the last episode and this is depressing as fukk :francis:

Looks like a pretty terrible outcome for everybody involved so far. But then again I guess that was inevitable given the premise of the story.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fukk that old man :pacspit:

That said I felt a bit unsatisfied with the ending, mainly because the people running the game got away with everything. If everybody else was going to die the villains at least could too :beli:

Also that story with the cop infiltrating the game seems like it went nowhere :wtf: he went thru all that trouble to expose them, then he just gets shot and nothing comes of it?

I don't know if they're planning a Season 2 or something but it seems like that plot thread went nowhere.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

That said I felt a bit unsatisfied with the ending, mainly because the people running the game got away with everything. If everybody else was going to die the villains at least could too :beli:

Also that story with the cop infiltrating the game seems like it went nowhere :wtf: he went thru all that trouble to expose them, then he just gets shot and nothing comes of it?

I don't know if they're planning a Season 2 or something but it seems like that plot thread went nowhere.

If they do end up doing a season 2 it'll probably some of his pics got through to the chief and there will be a bigger parallel investigation alongside a new game maybe

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Out of all the gruesome deaths they showed, they never actually showed him die. I think his character would have atleast got an on screen death especially since it was by his brother. So I think he’s alive and will be back in the inevitable season 2.