Netflix raises prices again

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Never would have thought of cutting off Netflix but the selection been so weak outside of their original content. At this point I might just get it for a month and cut it off. It's partially to do with the money but I barely even watch it anymore tbh

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm sure Netflix got things sorted to where all their original marvel content are safe from being pulled if it comes to that. Can't see Netflix getting their shyt juxed like that
I can't either. Also, in the case that they do, I'm sure they planned for the contingency.

Regardless though, if Disney is able to get most of their catalogue on their own platform, or at least some of it, and then add some original programming as well, then I could see that being competitive with Netflix.

I want to say Netflix is smart enough to have a plan, and to not go anywhere. Obviously they are a very forward thinking company. But you never know what can happen, and I guess I'm just saying that there's always a small possibility that they may not be the top dog forever.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only reason I have Netflix is for my nephews and nieces and a Kodi box is to hard for them to navigate beside that it would have been bushes

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Gonna be a sad day for like a dozen people when I eventually cancel my netflix.
I dont even remember my login at this point.
:mjlol:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
There original content isn't good enough yo justify this imo. Plus the movies they've been adding are trash. Gonna try out Hulu:yeshrug:. Already using Amazon prime and HBO so why not switch shyt up :ehh:

I have all 3, none of them can fill the gap of netflix. They have exponentially more content.
Hulu is great for network TV shows, and has some good movies. But no notable originals other than Handmaids Tale, Mindy project and 11.22.63 which I haven't' even bothered to finish.

and when ever I do watch something on Hulu and have to sit thru tv length commercial breaks I get annoyed every time:scust:

Amazon and Hulu are cool for filling gaps in netflix, but Farrrrrrrrr from a replacement.

Hulu doesn't even steam in surround sound fam...
where they do that at ?:dame:

I'm getting accustomed to that 4k, Dolby Vision HDR, 5.1 surround Stream life

I can't go back..

I'm hooked
:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
First prison break and now Archer? Glad i already dropped PB after its og run and was never a fan of this cartoon. Wake me up when they take FMA or cowboy bepop

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have all 3, none of them can fill the gap of netflix. They have exponentially more content.
Hulu is great for network TV shows, and has some good movies. But no notable originals other than Handmaids Tale, Mindy project and 11.22.63 which I haven't' even bothered to finish.

and when ever I do watch something on Hulu and have to sit thru tv length commercial breaks I get annoyed every time:scust:

Amazon and Hulu are cool for filling gaps in netflix, but Farrrrrrrrr from a replacement.

Hulu doesn't even steam in surround sound fam...
where they do that at ?:dame:

I'm getting accustomed to that 4k, Dolby Vision HDR, 5.1 surround Stream life

I can't go back..

I'm hooked
:ohlawd:
Yup. I've been saying this forever and also have all the streaming apps. While no streaming app is 100% perfect and without some level of cons, Netflix has its shyt together leaps and bounds over everyone else and the rest of them are playing catch up right now. I'd say that everyone that watches enough content to warrant and desire streaming apps would need at least two or three of them to be as complete as possible, with Netflix being the primary app, with others supplementing where it lacks in selective content, dependent upon ones viewing tastes.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Damn they are dropping Archer. :to:

I know Netflix is moving towards original content but I wish they would continue to have the variety of different shows and movies as well.
blame the greedy ass studios...every single one of them is starting their own streaming shyt and withholding content for it...I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon/NF end up being 90% OG content in the future