Netflix raises prices again

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

i have enjoyed a lot of their original content such as stranger things, daredevil, jessica jones, bojack, oragne is the new black, their comedy specials like dave chappelle and plus punisher is on the way. i don't mind paying an extra dollar for that right now if i get good content in return.

i'm happy with them for now and will stick with netflix as my primary until i know the quality of Disney's streaming service.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:francis::hhh::mjlol:

I have both...but no way I'd put Hulu over Netflix if I had to choose one. Hulu's saving grace is that they get next day content for current tv shows. But even then, with how sketchy their shows stay available or not on there, that becomes such a negligible "boon". Netflix kills it in overall content and interface/feature set. shyt, hulu barely even works sometimes, it crashes like 80's test dummies.

Hulu is a must for me during the TV season if you like any network shows. During the summer or holidays, I could do without it though.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:camby:

They removed HIMYM

Originals are alright, but too many trash originals does not warrant a price increase.

Just because you saturate a market with “original” content does not make it good content.

86269531_CFE1_43_A3_A462_5_A369_BFD3_C35.jpg
My cousin id mad they removed half of the Family Guy eps. I haven't checked but that's what she told me.

Looks like they're trying to move away from having to pay for licensed content and having a plethora of their own for free.