Netflix raises prices again

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If they take off Star Trek, I'm pullin up at headquarters :birdman:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm probably the only dude in the Coli who definitely isn't getting $11 worth of Netflix monthly. the mooches who use my account are, but i barely watch shyt. I basically pay them to browse for a half hour, lose my patience and go watch sports highlights. i probably marathon 1 show every 2 months and watch one movie/doc. don't think that's worth the money... but damn them for keeping it in a range where it's never gonna hurt losing $10. if they made it something like $17, I'd force my friends to pay me some back or cut it

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There original content isn't good enough yo justify this imo. Plus the movies they've been adding are trash. Gonna try out Hulu:yeshrug:. Already using Amazon prime and HBO so why not switch shyt up :ehh:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm the dude that watches ALL the "shytty" movies. Everybody makes fun of me but I enjoy the sharknados, big ass Spiders, Zombeavers (amazing BTW), and Chucky movies. Was fukking with Segal until his Trump bullshyt. Anyway his Lola's half dozen movies was garbage water anyway.

Even still I'm finding it hard to find shyt to watch. They lost American Dad completely. Family Guy is down to the first 8 seasons, SD :dry: and more and more shyt gone monthly.

Their original content is very hit or miss.

Luckily I share my account with 5 people so if everybody watching something I'm getting my money's worth. For now.

Another price hike and I might have to think about things.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to better structure their plans, like im bot watching most of the shyt they have on there anyways.

Master if None and Stranger Things are piff id pay for. Them losing disney is wack as well. They cant keep losing content all the while not getting new shyt. Next stop for me when they inevitably go up to 15 will be using a homies netflix account. Dont they realize i only pay for this because of my guilty conscious?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they keep getting rid of my favorite shows - and dont have enough quality black content - in order to finance a shytload of "originals" i don't watch. flix about to become a couple months a year splurge.

These bytches took off HIMYM, Scrubs, Friday Night Lights, etc. and want to raise prices :rudy:

Netflix can suck my whole dikk :camby:
them nikkas took FNL, Different World (tho prime picked it up), and Bob's Burgers :mjcry:

I'm really about to just go full on Kodi and hope Prime starts picking up these other shows (their original content is :flabbynsick:)

Last edited: