Netflix raises prices again

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis::hhh::mjlol:

I have both...but no way I'd put Hulu over Netflix if I had to choose one. Hulu's saving grace is that they get next day content for current tv shows. But even then, with how sketchy their shows stay available or not on there, that becomes such a negligible "boon". Netflix kills it in overall content and interface/feature set. shyt, hulu barely even works sometimes, it crashes like 80's test dummies.

Yea.... Hulu be pissing me off and I forget I even have it most times. I dont like how they have fukking commercials on it and I aint about to pay more just to eliminate them...... I have Hulu for the sake of having it and it dont cost me much but it would be nothing to cut it off tomorrow.

the commercials are my only gripe

Martha

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

If yall want top classic movies and underrated gems without a streaming service MAKING UNWANTED TV SHOWS and taking away good familiar movies from the list...come to Filmstruck

FilmStruck: Classic Movies For Film Lovers, By Film Lovers

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem with the one dollar but if this becomes a yearly thing then five years were looking at 14.99. If that happens well all just be saying it's one dollar more but if things keep progressing the way they are then it probably won't be just Disney that will have their own streaming and then the question do we just want to pay for Netflix original content. I still have no problem with paying right now but there may come a time where is just not worth it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My cousin id mad they removed half of the Family Guy eps. I haven't checked but that's what she told me.

Looks like they're trying to move away from having to pay for licensed content and having a plethora of their own for free.

Not Family Guy.

They removed half of American Dad though. Which had me heated but ironically enough it’s because now Hulu has the rights to the series

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:camby:

They removed HIMYM

Originals are alright, but too many trash originals does not warrant a price increase.

Just because you saturate a market with “original” content does not make it good content.

86269531_CFE1_43_A3_A462_5_A369_BFD3_C35.jpg
These bytches took off HIMYM, Scrubs, Friday Night Lights, etc. and want to raise prices :rudy:

Netflix can suck my whole dikk :camby:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Hulu been killing them for a hot minute anyways. Just cancelled my subscriptions months back

Edit: Amazon Video is solid too, using it on my Xbox

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I guess what I am griping about is the background ambient that HIMYM created.

its something you can passively watch/ listen to and be able to pick up instantly once you free'd up some attention.

Trying futurama and its not working.

guess its time to actually WATCH tv shows now, sigh.

Breaking bad was amazing,
13 reasons why is amazing,
they got MIB, they got Pursuit of Happiness, they got Don't be a menace.

guess its time to start watching stranger things.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Be lying if I said it wasn't worth it.....but that doesn't mean I actually wanted the rates to go up :shaq2: