Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it and I loved it. There's been a lot of good shows the past few years but they are not always fun to watch. I had a blast watching this. That Amblin feel. I made my wife have a girls night and before i knew it i had watched 7 eps in one sitting.:lolbron:

The young cast was great. The music was dope too. This must have been their most expensive show too because as someone said it shows the last few eps. This was a perfect mix of everything i loved growing up

The Duffer Brothers got next

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: to the coli brehs for endorsing this. binge watched the entire thing like a true loser with no shame. the kid actors were actually really good in this and c/s whoever said some parts were sort of like stand by me. Dont wanna drop any spoilers yet since most are prob still watching it.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your a 80's baby & 90's kid that watched a lots movie's on Saturday/Sunday afternoon on Basic TV in the early 90's a breh is legit feeling like a kid again with suspense, wonder & horror

(Stand by Me ,E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial., The Lost Boys,The Goonies ,Radio Flyer, Jaws, Close Encounters of The Third Kind,Tremors, The People Under the Stairs, Spaced Invaders, Aliens,The X-Files, Poltergeist, night of the creeps, Invaders from Mars,
Silver Bullet, Tales from the Crypt, Flight of the Navigator, House, Remote, Pumpkinhead, Phantasm,Shocker, Heather's, Toy Soldiers, Firestarter, IT )

can't lie shyt got me all in my nostalgia feel's :to::sadbron::to::sadbron::to::sadbron::salute:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
if your a 80's baby & 90's kid that watched a lots movie's on Saturday/Sunday afternoon on Basic TV in the early 90's a breh is legit feeling like a kid again with suspense, wonder & horror

(Stand by Me ,E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial., The Lost Boys,The Goonies ,Radio Flyer, Jaws, Close Encounters of The Third Kind,Tremors, The People Under the Stairs, Spaced Invaders, Aliens,The X-Files, Poltergeist, night of the creeps, Invaders from Mars,
Silver Bullet, Tales from the Crypt, Flight of the Navigator, House, Remote, Pumpkinhead, Phantasm,Shocker, Heather's, Toy Soldiers, Firestarter )

can't lie shyt got me all in my nostalgia feel's :to::sadbron::to::sadbron::to::sadbron::salute:
:to:This is why I liked it so much

80s baby :flabbynsick:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just finished
tumblr_inline_oafrq7UW0J1rfezux_500.gif