Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Finished it. Dusty stole the show.

dont know how I feel about the Xmen episode with Eleven. It was kind of cheesy.

Poor Bob.:to: I enjoyed seeing former 80s kid Sean Aston though. It brings up all kinds of feels seeing two 80s stars together when he and Winona were on the screen. He got :flabbynsick:tho

The final scene at the school dance is so 80s and 90s. The end all be all to teen existence :heh:

For some reason Nancy gets on my nerves.

Was Maxine's brother Billy a racist? They really had him saying everything about Lucas but his race. I wonder why.

Why didn't Dusty have teeth in season 1?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished it. Dusty stole the show.

dont know how I feel about the Xmen episode with Eleven. It was kind of cheesy.

Poor Bob.:to: I enjoyed seeing former 80s kid Sean Aston though. It brings up all kinds of feels seeing two 80s stars together when he and Winona were on the screen. He got :flabbynsick:tho

The final scene at the school dance is so 80s and 90s. The end all be all to teen existence :heh:

For some reason Nancy gets on my nerves.

Was Maxine's brother Billy a racist? They really had him saying everything about Lucas but his race. I wonder why.

Why didn't Dusty have teeth in season 1?

Yeah, Billy was obviously racist and ambiguously batty :russ:

Gaten Matarazzo (Dusty) has a defect called cleidocranial dysplasia in real life, they decided to make it part of his character for the show. The actor is using his star power to make folks aware of it too. :salute:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She looks anorexic. That's not an age thing. Plus didn't ol boy get caught with Coke that she is dating?

:mjlol:

Why you bringing my boy's extracurricular activities?

We gonna agree to disagree on Nancy.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i liked that the older sister name Nancy like the girl who beat Freddy Kruger

an the evil dead and thing references

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked will from the first episode even though he was only used sporadically

the way he reacted against the monster endear him a lot , acted like someone with sense.
Will ismad endearing. With all the shyt that happens in the show you really feel bad for the way it all seems to just swirl around him. Like when the shadow monster attacked him in the upside down it was like :mjcry: damn hasn't will been through enough?

IDK how much his or Winona's acting contributed to that sense of pity because they both did a great job. They managed to get me to care both seasons about both saving will and ending his suffering.

Poor Bob tho :mjcry:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Just finished the first season. I avoided watching this cuz I saw all the white kids and was like :hhh:

But nikkas in the barbershop was talking about it and folks on twitter so I gave it a shot.

I fw it.

I was happy when they found my nikka Will and he wasn't dead :mjcry:

Steve got his girl back and it wasn't cliche with Jonathan's creepy ass getting the girl . Nice guys finish last :umad:

Hopper cool too at first I thought he was just sum lazy cac cop, but that nikka been thru some things too :to: