Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
just finished this today. shyt was way overrated imo. by episode 4, I was ready for it to be done. they dragged this shyt out, maybe would have been better as a 2 hr movie. if it were 10 or 13 eps I would have quit.

and Ryder was awful in this this :scusthov: and the kid Steve came off as mad creepy.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished this today. shyt was way overrated imo. by episode 4, I was ready for it to be done. they dragged this shyt out, maybe would have been better as a 2 hr movie. if it were 10 or 13 eps I would have quit.

and Ryder was awful in this this :scusthov: and the kid Steve came off as mad creepy.

So you won't be watching next season?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Can I neg u

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tumblr_l4wh86s7py1qzznuc.gif

Late to the party but on the last episode of season one. When my sisters and I get byke to Chicago we gone start season2. This show is dope as fukk.

RIP Barb aka Pearl (I been calling her Pearl this whole time cause she look more like a Pearl rather than a Barb. :russ: I even got my sisters calling her Pearl.