Netflix Exclusive: Outer Banks tv show

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The fukkery is on another level this season. Aont even half way through the season but this shyt is in a whole nother reality.
Got kids sailing the Atlantic in a small ass boat in a day and a half :dead:
Chick done died but she good enough to get on a random boat with no medical equipment or care and aint getting no type of infection :dead:
Show wild :blessed:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This shyt so over the top.
1st season was definitely better and centered in reality.
This season every one defying death too much. Wrestling gators, getting stung by wasp, catching bodies like crazy.
They coulda left a lot of that out. They having things happen just for them to "increase the tension" but they really not increasing the drama they just making things more silly

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
This season every one defying death too much. Wrestling gators, getting stung by wasp, catching bodies like crazy.
They coulda left a lot of that out. They having things happen just for them to "increase the tension" but they really not increasing the drama they just making things more silly
The gator was the most useless shyt. Like why even have that? :mjlol: These fools gonna meet Dom and The Family in Season 3.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
What y’all think about the magic theory? Basically john b got the cloth or whatever and it’s what allows them to heal up. I think it just worked out for the writers I don’t think they were smart enough to plan that out

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
What y’all think about the magic theory? Basically john b got the cloth or whatever and it’s what allows them to heal up. I think it just worked out for the writers I don’t think they were smart enough to plan that out

:mjlol: Man what ??????

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Then add in the fact that they'll actually go to school once in a blue moon just to attempt to make the show more reality based:patrice: