Netflix Exclusive: Outer Banks tv show

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tell a person holding you for hostage for a bounty of 50K, that you have gold worth millions brehs :snoop:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Tell a person holding you for hostage for a bounty of 50K, that you have gold worth millions brehs :snoop:
Smart move.....how would you have gotten out of that situation?....not like they gone give em the gold they just gotta stall

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I just started watching this and its aiight but wvery calling this kid ‘John B’ every two minutes is killing me.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
just watched season 2 :ehh:

season was good all around.

a lot of :dwillhuh: moments but it was good

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not that I'm complaining...but they really gonna have Sarah wearing the same top the whole season huh :heh:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime: Season 1 was a lot better than this . It’s a lot of fukkery but damn make that shyt a lil believable

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Did this dumb bytch really start yelling "murderer". Are you fukking serious. Nah they took stupid to a different level this season :what:
She is 100% the worse character this season. She really is stupidity embodied in human form. I can't think of single moment this season where I liked her character. Her parents are also trash.

e: Actually, Sarah is also stupid as fukk. bytch hyperventilating and being dumb when she should know by now that the situation is all sorts of fukked up.

The scene where she wants to go talk to her father, saying he would listen to her. :comeon:

Comes back after he obviously didn't listen to her. :skip:

bytch, you've known for months now what level of goon your dad is. :unimpressed:

e2: :mjlol: Panicked teenage girl calls for help and even provides the name of the ship she's on. Suddenly a goon takes the phone from her and says nah thats my daughter playing pranks. Dispatch is like :ehh: "oh aite cool"

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The lack of real law enforcement anywhere is :mjlol: in this show

Got rich white boys riding around and shooting in public

There's no coast guard or customs, they just let these people go back in forth to the Bahamas like nothing :heh:

These kids really can't take one bodyguard out and some stupid bytch who can't even walk? :dwillhuh: