Netflix Exclusive: Outer Banks tv show

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What's funny to me is that they live out there in the sticks and none of these kids is a bit country or outdoorsy enough to have boots, waders, knows how to hunt or anything :what:

At least one of them should have some kinda skills/gear besides driving boats and fishing

Going through swamps in jeans, converse and vans :dead:

I know we gotta suspend disbelief for tv but come on man

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why none of these dirtbags got a cellphone :dead:

John B is a p*ssy, cannot stand that cac :pacspit: . His whole dumbass moves fukked the whole group over for season 2. When that gator got him :banderas:

Pope introduced as "the brains of the operation" and has done more and more idiotic shyt throughout the series :mjlol:

JJ one of the dumbest cacs in TV history. How he keeps escaping jail is beyond me :snoop:

Kie one of the dumbest biracials in TV history. When her mom get fed up of her shyt :blessed:

Sarah is a generational crashout. Flipped on her family bc a bum took her virginity :dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Season 3 finale was bullshyt and underwhelming.

I hate every single form of media where they discover this lost and mythical fortune just to destroy it

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
On season 3 now. shyt is dumb and I typically hate shows where problems get solved thru luck/convenience (which happens alot)

But this shyt is still entertaining, which is saying something because none of these characters are extremely likeable to me.

When John B finally rocked Topper's bytch ass to sleep though I was :banderas: :banderas:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
On season 3 now. shyt is dumb and I typically hate shows where problems get solved thru luck/convenience (which happens alot)

But this shyt is still entertaining, which is saying something because none of these characters are extremely likeable to me.

When John B finally rocked Topper's bytch ass to sleep though I was :banderas: :banderas:

John B is the fukking WOAT. that dumbass cac JJ does the dumbest shyt and keeps getting away with it

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
im not even halfway through the 1st season but i can already tell this is one of those shows that jumps the shark a lot :russ:

The premise is entertaining. It's one of those shows that's interesting enough to keep watching but the whole time you're disappointed bc you know it could be so much better on a different network or with better writers

But fukk JOHN B. THE B STANDS FOR bytch

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The premise is entertaining. It's one of those shows that's interesting enough to keep watching but the whole time you're disappointed bc you know it could be so much better on a different network or with better writers

But fukk JOHN B. THE B STANDS FOR bytch

yeah, it's entertaining enough to keep my interest. but i can already see how this show is probably outrageous with some plots lines over time

reminds me of how a lot of those CW shows are; predictable writing and average acting

:russ: at the bolded :laff:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
yeah, it's entertaining enough to keep my interest. but i can already see how this show is probably outrageous with some plots lines over time

reminds me of how a lot of those CW shows are; predictable writing and average acting

:russ: at the bolded :laff:

I never watched any CW shows so this shyt is hurting me bad :mjlol:

Ol JB will NEVER do a damn thing for his "friends" but they risking life and limb for him regularly :camby:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I never watched any CW shows so this shyt is hurting me bad :mjlol:

Ol JB will NEVER do a damn thing for his "friends" but they risking life and limb for him regularly :camby:

I’ve watched Riverdale and I think that originally started on CW before it made its way to Netflix but if you’ve seen one or two commercials for a CW, those shows are all the same

Right?? Dude stealing the shyt from Ward and eating at Kiara’s dad’s restaurant and just running around like he Robin Hood but only to his benefit :russ:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’ve watched Riverdale and I think that originally started on CW before it made its way to Netflix but if you’ve seen one or two commercials for a CW, those shows are all the same

Right?? Dude stealing the shyt from Ward and eating at Kiara’s dad’s restaurant and just running around like he Robin Hood but only to his benefit :russ:

Boy when he got ZAPPED :laff:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Boy when he got ZAPPED :laff:

When the two dudes was chasing him :russ:

And then before that, when they were out in the marsh trying to find the shyt underwater and he’s underwater while the sheriff pops up and he literally runs out of time and needs to come back up while his crew is trying to play it cool :skip:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow a new season coming. I barely remember what happened last season. I remember liking it though