Netflix Exclusive: Outer Banks tv show

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Entertaining enough to keep watching :ehh:

These some old ass looking teenagers. John B damn near look 30
I just finished. These folks supposed to be 16 but looking like they about to purchase their first homes.

Drug dealer goon with the fukkery in every scene. Hes like the comic relief villain whom no one is going to take serious. :mjlol:

And why the fukk did no one ever lock their doors. Folks just sneaking in left and right.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean I get i have to suspend reality but it was hard to buy that it was this many hiding places on this island. With thst said, I was entertained. The brotha, I'll accept it. They still pissed me off of how he evolved but at least he wasn't gay. Sarah was def a cold white girl. I was entertained and got on the edge of my seat at parts. Can't wait to season 2. Of course with covid who knows when that will be

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Show started off kind of light then took off with the fukkery about halfway through :pachaha:

I was thoroughly entertained

I mean I get i have to suspend reality but it was hard to buy that it was this many hiding places on this island. With thst said, I was entertained. The brotha, I'll accept it. They still pissed me off of how he evolved but at least he wasn't gay. Sarah was def a cold white girl. I was entertained and got on the edge of my seat at parts. Can't wait to season 2. Of course with covid who knows when that will be
The show had one of the most incompetent police forces of all time. Let's all surround the front of the building so our target can slip out the back repeatedly :skip:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering if anyone watched season one on here

I binged it right after it got released,knew nothing about it just randomly started watching one night and I got hooked

It was the number one show on Netflix for a few weeks after it got released

I saw on Instagram that Jon B is with Sarah in real life

Also the other chick has a gf

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I was wondering if anyone watched season one on here

I binged it right after it got released,knew nothing about it just randomly started watching one night and I got hooked

It was the number one show on Netflix for a few weeks after it got released

I saw on Instagram that Jon B is with Sarah in real life

Also the other chick has a gf

:stopitslime: stupid dyke

just started the first episode, pope a lil bytch..nikka acting all scary over da p*ssy :hhh: