Netflix announces "Quarterback". A docuseries following Mahomes, Mariota, and Cousins

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how anyone can actually dislike Mahomes.

Elite, stays out of trouble, and is great for the league. His brother is an idiot, but Mahomes is literally a perfect face for the league.

I know it's somewhat off topic, but when you have elite QB's like him and the talent at the QB position now, THAT is why as much as many hate how much QB's are protected, it is a net positive for the game.
Real breh, the only weak thing about him is that he sounds whiter than the whitest redneck :mjlol:

But Kelce has been trying to give him some drip and his dad offsets everything and then some. Took Brady about 13 years so he’ll get there, eventually :to:

Nah but really though, he’s damn near perfect.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
When they move from Mahomes to the other guys I find myself zoning out completely. Not only are the mad uncharismatic and boring, their standalone careers are too :russell:

Should’ve made it a three part Mahomes series instead. Of 15-20 min episodes only Mahomes, or added some other charismatic and interesting players.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed this show, great insight. Mahomes is that dude and his wife seems real cool too. He seems to have a solid foundation.

One thing I will say is having a solid Woman with you is key for sportsmen.
I didn't realize they've known each other so long. Not mad at him for not upgrading.
As much as I fukk with Mahomes I would be so pissed off hearing him trash talk to me. Nothing worse than a corny sounding MF hitting you with the corny trash talk. Hearing him with the most swaggerless "I'm like that" would have me just wanting to steal off on him. Have you feeling like "this nikka" doing me like that and knowing ain't shyt you can do to stop him lol.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm on episode 3 and forgot out how insane that Bills/Vikings game was. Also really interesting seeing that Cousins called the sneak on his own and the coach trying to call a timeout. It's funny seeing the coach trying to tell Cousins he fukked up without yelling at him and Cousins being pissed just wanting him to shut the fukk up.

Really makes you respect all these players even more too seeing the pain they fight through and all the training outside of just regular practice.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I'm on episode 3 and forgot out how insane that Bills/Vikings game was. Also really interesting seeing that Cousins called the sneak on his own and the coach trying to call a timeout. It's funny seeing the coach trying to tell Cousins he fukked up without yelling at him and Cousins being pissed just wanting him to shut the fukk up.

Really makes you respect all these players even more too seeing the pain they fight through and all the training outside of just regular practice.
People dont realize these boys put in work EVERYDAY it seems.. Sometimes multiple times a day if you take field work and gym stuff separately. I see it all the time out here. And you know who gets the big contracts cuz them boys be up in the club at night, blowin the money fast lol.. :mjlol: