Netflix announces "Quarterback". A docuseries following Mahomes, Mariota, and Cousins

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Somebody got confused:dahell: It's called quarterback u not running back u:dahell:

What is Fields going to showcase on this show? His ability to win 5 games in 2 years :dahell:

Check @smitty22 phone records. I know he behind this:dahell:
Dak threw more interceptions in 5 less games. :brutusDahell:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah everybody turning it down. Wouldn’t be surprised if they run it back with at least Pat if he’s up for it again.

As for the other two who knows, haven’t heard from Josh Allen or Trevor Lawrence.

Wonder if they would be up for it.

Maybe Baker since he does have a story as a number 1 pick who needs to get his career back on track in Tampa.

Derek Carr after what happened in Vegas?

The more more qbs that turn it down. Its going to put a microscope on the ones who do it,if they dont win.

"The qbs who care about winning turned it down:ufdup:"

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The more more qbs that turn it down. Its going to put a microscope on the ones who do it,if they dont win.

"The qbs who care about winning turned it down:ufdup:"
I dont think so, did anybody bring this up last year when they were filming? I dont think anyone cared, or made a big deal about it.. Maybe the folks in atlanta.. The way they lost games last season :picard:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's not saying a lot. Mahomes' wife is the basic looking woman brehs in TLR say every woman is. Kirk's wife is decent on the "some other kid's parent that you run into occasionally at school functions that's a little too friendly" scale. However, Mahomes' wife looks like the type of woman who is acutely aware of what her position is, how tenuous it is, and will happily fukk a breh's eyebrows clean off or some shyt in order to protect it.
It helps that she was an athlete. I expect their kids to be great athletes.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Well Pat has a vested interest as him and Peyton Manning production companies each are producing the show. Would they have even gotten Pat if he didnt have that, who knows, would definitely think chances are much lower.. They gonna have to get Manning out of retirement, Mahomes backup and the Heisman QB from college or something to fill the time, :mjlol:
they gonna have to get Wentz for nxt szn :skip:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
a lot of QBs who turned it down probably re-thought their decision once the format and the show is live...like you dont want to be a guinea pig for something that isnt a good look. I expect more QBs accepting it next year