Netflix announces "Quarterback". A docuseries following Mahomes, Mariota, and Cousins

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don't see how anyone can actually dislike Mahomes.

Elite, stays out of trouble, and is great for the league. His brother is an idiot, but Mahomes is literally a perfect face for the league.

I know it's somewhat off topic, but when you have elite QB's like him and the talent at the QB position now, THAT is why as much as many hate how much QB's are protected, it is a net positive for the game.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how anyone can actually dislike Mahomes.

Elite, stays out of trouble, and is great for the league. His brother is an idiot, but Mahomes is literally a perfect face for the league.

I know it's somewhat off topic, but when you have elite QB's like him and the talent at the QB position now, THAT is why as much as many hate how much QB's are protected, it is a net positive for the game.
Ehh, make that shyt across the board then. I see bias when I watch games, Cam Newton getting destroyed with no calls and flip the channel and the refs literally willing to jump in and block for Brady..

Its football, they can take hits. I get protecting them to a certain extent but when it gets to point players getting flags on sacks for tackling, is when it borders on unwatchable and defense cant do anything.

And I have said it before, love Mahomes and he already a goat, best QB I ever seen out the gate. (Tom was good but more in game manager with elite defense kinda way who had knack for closing things out, he didnt become passing gawd til that season they opened offense up)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, make that shyt across the board then. I see bias when I watch games, Cam Newton getting destroyed with no calls and flip the channel and the refs literally willing to jump in and block for Brady..

Its football, they can take hits. I get protecting them to a certain extent but when it gets to point players getting flags on sacks for tackling, is when it borders on unwatchable and defense cant do anything.

And I have said it before, love Mahomes and he already a goat, best QB I ever seen out the gate. (Tom was good but more in game manager with elite defense kinda way who had knack for closing things out, he didnt become passing gawd til that season they opened offense up)

there are certainly some terrible calls on hits to the QB, but you can really feel how exposed these QBs are to clean, unprotected hits watching this series. They take a good beating back there

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Watching the second to last episode now. Great show so far. Really hitting me how much this series is about masculinity, in an era where that's a confused word. Three leaders who are dedicated husbands and fathers, providing for their families, protecting their families, and being leaders in their communities. In an era where "masculinity" has become a macho caricature of stupidity or a passive onlooker, watching Kirk Cousins take time out of his professional life to take care of his children and spend quality time with his wife is important. Seeing Marcus Mariota prioritizing his health and doing charity work within his community is important. And seeing Patrick Mahomes support his wife's business while building a long term future (and home) for his family is important.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Watching the second to last episode now. Great show so far. Really hitting me how much this series is about masculinity, in an era where that's a confused word. Three leaders who are dedicated husbands and fathers, providing for their families, protecting their families, and being leaders in their communities. In an era where "masculinity" has become a macho caricature of stupidity or a passive onlooker, watching Kirk Cousins take time out of his professional life to take care of his children and spend quality time with his wife is important. Seeing Marcus Mariota prioritizing his health and doing charity work within his community is important. And seeing Patrick Mahomes support his wife's business while building a long term future (and home) for his family is important.
Sounds toxic. Gonna start the campaign, will be cancelled ASAP! :scusthov: