Netflix- All of Us are Dead (Korean Zombie Movie) 1-28

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-ole girl in the pink sweater would have been sacrificed for the greater good. falling on nothing. when they were in the gym and she fell and she just stayed on the floor acting stupid. and then she fell on the tennis court on nothing.:what:

-all the dudes getting fukked up while the most of the girls just stand there being dramatic :unimpressed:Only useful chick was Hawkeye.
-people in the middle of a heated battle standing there in shock all season:aicmon:
-the little dude that was a bully or whatever refused to die. :dahell: dude was really hellbent on fukking up that one dude. :what: let that shyt go.
-this is one of the few zombie tv/films where the military was still up and functioning and they didn't yadda yadda yadda past the shyt. And low and behold, they actually had smart plans and shyt. using them drones to lure the zombie is concentrated spots...finally smart shyt in a zombie film.
-when the fire fighter gave that gun to that man in the street and this piece of shyt pull the gun on him :beli:what the fukk was the firefighter supposed to do?:martin: dude couldn't throw the car in neutral and movie it 1 foot? :martin:-the big hoss getting dragged around all that time. :martin:
-that goofy lesbian senior chick or whatever she was talking shyt and being difficult all season. :aicmon:

this shyt was frustrating to get through. you'd be better off either with the military or alone. these kids made me wish that all died at certain points.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm on ep 6. i'm digging it. some of the choreography is great and on some jackie chan shyt.

am i tripping or did on-ju get bit in ep 1?(girl with the crush)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
these godless comminist
zipper faced nikkas know how to do zombie!!!
95rhUJZ.gif

G6A4yZ3.gif

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 episodes in and I'm all in.

the premise is cool enough and I can't say enough about the characters acting somewhat normal and smart during this whole ordeal.