Neo Soul = Black Hipsters

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not sure, but Neo Soul is one of my favorite genres of music. Erykah Badu, Maxwell, etc are some of my favorite artists.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What is exactly wrong with them? Everyone has their own niche.

Would you rather them pop mollies, get turn up and quote drake?

Excellent post. Afrocentic blacks are some of the coolest people I've been around, and they're usually very wise.

You Chief Keef stans on the other hand :usure:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Excellent post. Afrocentic blacks are some of the coolest people I've been around, and they're usually very wise.

You Chief Keef stans on the other hand :usure:

nikkas on the coli think it's cool to hate on virtually everything most people wouldn't hate on.

I'm beginning to believe they're just shytty opinion trolling sometimes, honestly :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Most cool white people are cool with Afro centrist and neo soul blacks. Everyone likes neo soul blacks. It's not =hipster.

Being around neo-soul blacks was my refugee from ignorant nikkas back in 2000-2003...

I guess that neosoul movement died and was fused with black muslims, afrocentric and problack groups. idk

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Most cool white people are cool with Afro centrist and neo soul blacks. Everyone likes neo soul blacks. It's not =hipster.

Being around neo-soul blacks was my refugee from ignorant nikkas back in 2000-2003...

I guess that neosoul movement died and was fused with black muslims, afrocentric and problack groups. idk

I was always under the impression that afrocentic people were some of the most pro-black around.

I think there seems to be some confusion about us pro-black negros. Like all of us are foaming at the mouth thinking up reason #9 ,465 for why we hate all white people. I have a massive love for my people, my culture, our history, our future, our music, our food, our physical, mental and spiritual greatness, and I have no desire to be in a relationship with any woman he isn't black. Besides my love for God, my family, and my passion for writing, my people come before everything.

With all of that said, though I can't relate to most of them, I get along just fine with white people and consider some of them to be best friends :manny:. Christian Bale is my favorite actor :manny:, the Red Hot Chilli Peppers make dope music :manny:, and while I don't mind most white women to be attactive, I'd probably fukk Jennifer Lawrence until she passed out from exhaustion :manny:

In short, not all pro-black people are violent, bitter, racist militants. I'd argue most aren't, and that 99% of all afrocentic people are pro-black without being racist.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was always under the impression that afrocentic people were some of the most pro-black around.

I think there seems to be some confusion about us pro-black negros. Like all of us are foaming at the mouth thinking up reason #9 ,465 for why we hate all white people. I have a massive love for my people, my culture, our history, our future, our music, our food, our physical, mental and spiritual greatness, and I have no desire to be in a relationship with any woman he isn't black. Besides my love for God, my family, and my passion for writing, my people come before everything.

With all of that said, though I can't relate to most of them, I get along just fine with white people and consider some of them to be best friends :manny:. Christian Bale is my favorite actor :manny:, the Red Hot Chilli Peppers make dope music :manny:, and while I don't mind most white women to be attactive, I'd probably fukk Jennifer Lawrence until she passed out from exhaustion :manny:

In short, not all pro-black people are violent, bitter, racist militants. I'd argue most aren't, and that 99% of all afrocentic people are pro-black without being racist.
I'm actually pro black... so I get what ur saying.

I try to explain to people pro-black isn't anti-anything else.

I agree with Jennifer Lawrence.. and I would hit white chicks. I would never date one, can't related to them or take a white girl seriously.. but I used to hit at least 1 a year. I used to love Rachel McAdams, idk y. that's just because men like women, but I don't see how a black man can date someone who isn't original.

Afrocentric, at least most, are enlightened.. so they know that hate is counterproductive. Anyway, the difference is.. problack is pro history, culture, black empowerment, etc... but Afrocentric has that african culture African diaspora spin on it. My girl is Afrocentric, I'm problack.