Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If people wanna claim we can’t change the second amendment and ban guns then all guns of today should have to meet the technological limitations of the time period the founding fathers wrote it in:sas2: if you wanna do a mass shooting it should have to be with a musket. Y’all might think this is an insane solution but is it any more insane than allowing this shyt to just keep happening:stopitslime:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This person probably had little to no interaction with black people, yet these people had to lose their lives just running errands. our communities are under attack.
I'm always on alert when I see dudes rocking with Norse symbols when I'm out. There are a few gun manufacturers that have their brand identity around that stuff and its super suspect IMO. These racist folks are straight up losers and instead of using their resources and privilege to build, they look to destroy out of laziness. The folks he killed had a harder time in society than he ever did.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If people wanna claim we can’t change the second amendment and ban guns then all guns of today should have to meet the technological limitations of the time period the founding fathers wrote it in:sas2: if you wanna do a mass shooting it should have to be with a musket. Y’all might think this is an insane solution but is it any more insane than allowing this shyt to just keep happening:stopitslime:
Agreed

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm always on alert when I see dudes rocking with Norse symbols when I'm out. There are a few gun manufacturers that have their brand identity around that stuff and its super suspect IMO. These racist folks are straight up losers and instead of using their resources and privilege to build, they look to destroy out of laziness. The folks he killed had a harder time in society than he ever did.
It was never about winning or building, it's always been about killing with these people.

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
if (I dont) I had 3 different user names posting content you wouldn't know the difference, so what does it matter if I share content? on a message board? go watch TV you fukking dork
fukk outta wit yo lame azz... just don't forget to upload them vids on your cousins Vivek and Dinesh and how they addressed this situation