Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Funny thing is that is a pretty high crime area, so police probably got there pretty quick. There are ALWAYS police on kings road.

I'm glad I knew my wife and children were elsewhere at that time.

Soon as he walked out and saw the cops he ran back in and offer himself. That has to be the most cowardly shyt ever.
Just another p*ssy ass cracker.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Guess this was a pay back for Alabama :francis:
I was thinking it had something to do with the 60th Anniversary of the Dr. King March on Washington, but this could be a reason too. I also thought it may have had something to with a Black female judge indicting Trump, since he also killed a Black woman.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is that is a pretty high crime area, so police probably got there pretty quick. There are ALWAYS police on kings road.

I'm glad I knew my wife and children were elsewhere at that time.

Soon as he walked out and saw the cops he ran back in and offer himself. That has to be the most cowardly shyt ever.
I wish he had of slipped and broken his ankle before he could shoot himself:pacspit:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Y’all fall this this trap every time :snoop:
Here you go again stfu fakkit

How is this thread not race baiting.

Why even post shyt like this?

We know there are a lot of racist white people in this country. People don’t want to come here and have to promoted all the damn time.

I’m just saying. It’s like people want brehs to walk around hating CAC 24/7. Hopefully this gets national attention like Ahmaud Arbery and the shooter goes to prison but got damn. I don’t need to see shyt like this.