St louis
n6Ia27j.gif

When that Ether Hit!

UKVu0t8.gif

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Frequencies are one of the few things he’s said and not been crazy about

A lot of scientist believe and talk about frequencies… even Tesla believed in that. He was one of the main dudes speaking on it and even Einstein was saying they shouldve looked more into Teslas work
I think there is something to the frequencies idea, however a lot of "woo woo" weirdos use frequencies as a talking point to justify their batshyt crazy ideas that has given the concept a bad rep.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Frequencies are one of the few things he’s said and not been crazy about

A lot of scientist believe and talk about frequencies… even Tesla believed in that. He was one of the main dudes speaking on it and even Einstein was saying they shouldve looked more into Teslas work
I'm far from a pro on electromagnetism, I went to school for electrical technology, and have a basic understanding of frequency or electrical theory.

But my guy legitimately thinks you can cure Cancer with Frequencies and earth vibrations because he heard someone say it on a 10 second video.

Frequency is a real, but let's be real breh's talk about it like it's some anime shyt. They'll say some shyt like "frequency is everywhere"... I'll ask breh, what's that mean and he can't explain it.
:skip:

I love when he hits me with "Open your mind, ifkyk" bullshyt.
:aicmon:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm far from a pro on electromagnetism, I went to school for electrical technology, and have a basic understanding of frequency or electrical theory.

But my guy legitimately thinks you can cure Cancer with Frequencies and earth vibrations because he heard someone say it on a 10 second video.

Frequency is a real, but let's be real breh's talk about it like it's some anime shyt. They'll say some shyt like "frequency is everywhere"... I'll ask breh, what's that mean and he can't explain it.
:skip:

I love when he hits me with "Open your mind, ifkyk" bullshyt.
:aicmon:
Dont know if it cures anything, but the use and science behind frequencies has been around for centuries by multiple different cultures. The science behind using it as a cure has been studied as well

Especially in music, levitation, etc

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The same could be said of Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearances on Rogan.

That never sat right with me, btw. How yall shaming people for even watching Rogan but all tuning in for NGT's appearances? Make it make sense. I just don't watch him at all, regardless of who's on. Yall are very waffley with this 'code.'
NDT is an actual expert. Rogan invited him for his expertise. TH is speaking at Oxford nor for his expertise. But for his celebrity. Big difference.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're actually proving my point. I'm almost certain that NGT is not running around the internet, devoting podcast minutes to everyone who dare speaketh his name.

He felt compelled to address TH for the reasons HE stated, because he was embarrassed in front of his peers.
U cant be embarrassed by someone so objectively wrong. It's called having respect enough for the person to point out why they are objectively wrong. TH is someone NDT actually met and had interactions with. So of course he's not gonna treat him the same as some random stranger on the internet speaking his name. Furthermore we need more of the type of shyt that NDT just did. Because too many people get online and spew stupid shyt and just cause they sound smart people believe it and eat it up. Which is dangerous to our community and society as a whole.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Whether purposely or subconsciously, Rogan's entire purpose on the show is to feed the ego of his guests so that his guests come back and everyone else feels safe going to him. The Joe Rogan show is the show where you can express any idea, no matter how stupid or how foul, and the host will treat you like an insightful genius as you say it.
Yeah but he lately, in the past year,he has been actively avoiding having certain guests on. He's been in...propaganda mode. He has barely had any real leftists since Bill Maher for example, and Bill Maher parrots talking points Joe likes regarding "woke culture". And that was last year in October lol

He definately didn't care to make Sanjay Gupta, Jim Gaffigan, or the Twitter relations women or other leftist guest "safe" or stroke their ego. He'll go on rants about Biden and democrats with most guests without any criticism of the right. He even drunkingly said in a protect our parks episode with shane gillis "we have the ability to influence the outcome of this election on this pod, cheers gentlemen!"

He even more than likely likes that Terrence also agrees with his viewpoint on the vaccine. As Terrence praised Joe for that.
Joe is actively pushing to influence a narrative *lately* he wants Trump to win. and nobody else on that would put him in his place about the things he's been saying.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah but he lately, in the past year,he has been actively avoiding having certain guests on. He's been in...propaganda mode. He has barely had any real leftists since Bill Maher for example, and Bill Maher parrots talking points Joe likes regarding "woke culture". And that was last year in October lol

He definately didn't care to make Sanjay Gupta, Jim Gaffigan, or the Twitter relations women or other leftist guest "safe" or stroke their ego. He'll go on rants about Biden and democrats with most guests without any criticism of the right. He even drunkingly said in a protect our parks episode with shane gillis "we have the ability to influence the outcome of this election on this pod, cheers gentlemen!"

He even more than likely likes that Terrence also agrees with his viewpoint on the vaccine. As Terrence praised Joe for that.
Joe is actively pushing to influence a narrative *lately* he wants Trump to win. and nobody else on that would put him in his place about the things he's been saying.

Even Bill Maher is basically just a Libertarian who realizes the Republican party is far more constricting of individual rights than the Democratic party is.

I don't keep up to date with Rogan so I have no idea which direction he's been turning recently. If he's becoming even more partisan than he was before, that's worrisome.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn she talk some real shyt :ehh:

I’m going down a rabbit hole watching her vids

This one on no existence of free will is :jbhmm:

lol, I should have posted her video with a disclaimer.

She's a theoretical physicist by profession, so she's an expert at math and physics, and by all accounts she makes fine videos on those topics. But as she tried to grow her base, she began branching out into other subjects that she's not an expert in, and I've heard in some of those videos she's pandering to various audiences. I've seen videos from her on economics and tweets from her on environmental issues that were total nonsense from a person that simply wasn't particularly educated in her field.

So just as you should with most experts, take what she has to say seriously when she's speaking in her area of expertise, and treat her like a Coli poster (even if she's an intelligent one) when she's talking about anything else.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
NDT is an actual expert. Rogan invited him for his expertise. TH is speaking at Oxford nor for his expertise. But for his celebrity. Big difference.
NDT has already been called out by his own community for his closed mindedness to science and has been proven “misinformed” as well before

Dude is a genius compared to most, but he’s not an expert on everyone and everything and he doesn’t really act like he’s interested in the progression of science, just wants to be right and is arrogant about it.

I used to be a fan, but he shoots shyt down before it even begins and acts like he is the smartest dude in any room. He’s been openly challenged before too in which he rarely acknowledges against real scientists. He was punching down on TH but it wasnt that bad, he wasnt correct or incorrect imo, and it was specifically on the math thing

A lot of “smart people” do agree with TH or at least entertain his thoughts and ideas and even some criticize it like NDT did. I do agree that shyt like this needs to be done sometimes, but to say TH is just spewing nonsense is laughable when he does have actual other scientists backing his ideas and experimenting on it. Thats what scientist in those fields do… experiment.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Only a coli nikka would think you could come up with a credible theory on energy without mathematical backing.
:mjlol:So you're claiming that because Terrence Howard has a mathematical theory that's deemed controversial, that he somehow DOESN'T understand the general principles of math? That's a reach.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Even Bill Maher is basically just a Libertarian who realizes the Republican party is far more constricting of individual rights than the Democratic party is.

I don't keep up to date with Rogan so I have no idea which direction he's been turning recently. If he's becoming even more partisan than he was before, that's worrisome.
Oh dude...its...bad.

Watch the recent tim dillon episode. Great example like 2 minutes in lol or the Dr. Phil one...or the Kid Rock one.

He's...astonishingly turned. He doesn't even believe in climate change anymore. The very thing he debated candace owens on

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

Oh and one more thing lol if anything, check out his last...20 or so guests out of curiosity. Count how many left leaning people vs right wing lol

There is like...none. usually fighters who lean right, comics who are "apolitical" yet suspiciously like Trump. Dr. Phil's and Kid rocks who love Trump, or just straight up right wingers like Tulsi and Tucker Carlson.

And Joe claims to talk to anyone? Please.