Neil Degrasse Tyson Blow #HeToo?

Daps
I saw this yesterday.

And I literally bought a ticket less than 24hrs earlier before the news to attend a lecture/presentation of his next week.

:snoop:

This is gonna take the air out of the whole experience. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, if you notice, NDGT has been on his black power swag for about a year now. Becoming more and more unabashed.

Now this comes out? Coincidence? I think not. :stopitslime:

Exactly what I was thinking. Neil DeGrasse Tyson has been on Sway's radio show a couple of times the last few years and been on the Ancient Egyptians were black tip and created civilization.

I'm guessing his white overlords saw this and decided to finish him before he went full pro-black educator.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I was about to post this, this brotha is about to get it, chasing white women on the job

Try & fukk white womenz at your job, brehs:francis:

#PAWGset come get your manz:camby:

Don't blame #PAWGset.

What Neil Tyson did "ALLEGEDLY" is #StupidnikkaOlympics

Don't fukk around with ANY female on your job like that especially if you are a black male.....Tyson been on this Earth 60 years and this should be GP for any black male on any job....

We don't have that luxury as white men do at any time in the workplace especially with women....

Take that shyt off the court.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
the article bolded that.
PictureofNDTandKatelyn-1.png

:mjlol: at his outfit.

:scustscust2: at ol'girl.

bytch be acting like he pulled up her skirt or some shyt.

So a black woman said ol'boy drugged and raped her in college and people were like :manny: meanwhile a white woman says he touched her in 2009 and people now are like :hubie:

:beli:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: at his outfit.

:scustscust2: at ol'girl.

bytch be acting like he pulled up her skirt or some shyt.

So a black woman said ol'boy drugged and raped her in college and people were like :manny: meanwhile a white woman says he touched her in 2009 and people now are like :hubie:

:beli:
Black woman was batshyt crazy. Said she was in tune with the planet of mars and lived 3 previous lives and shyt.
I see what you are trying to do and its stupid, read up more about the situation before trying to go that route.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
That's because they're both frauds

He has a mechanical engineering degree iirc

Which doesn't qualify him to speak on "astrophysics"
when has bill nye spoken on astrophysics? coli armchair physicists discuss pseudoscience with degrees from Trump online university..

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
What has a fukking undergrad in engineering published with regard to major scientific discovery?
LOL
lol if it's just about degrees then i guess there's no conversation. there isn't some sort of competition to see who's the best and most accomplished scientist, it isnt sports. bill nye was the most vocal advocate for science and discovery and showed millions of kids how fun science really is and NOBODY else can even lay claim to that. he's never pretended to be some world renowned astrophysicist

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This is why I don't fck with women at work. Metoo is nothing but a side hustle for these c*nts.
The first two accusations imo don't seem that bad. Just a breh being flirtatious and shooting his shot.

That where's Pluto line is something I'd probably jokingly say to a broad with a tat like that also. How is that creepy?

And with the Asian assistant....he shot his shot and was turned down. That's fine no need to demonize the man for simply throwing the fish bait out there hoping something would bite. He kept it moving after that and just took his L

Kinda wild that simply trying to get sum ass in a friendly manner is considered unacceptable in today's society

The third accusation, if true is damaging and unacceptable but theres really no evidence for it other than one person's word against anothers