Neil Degrasse Tyson Blow #HeToo?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Black people aren't meant for fame in America.

Of course not.

That shyt is the equivalent to letting a kid live in an apartment with nothing but candy and soda. shyt is cool, in theory, for a little while but is a bad look in the end.

You get folks, largely brehs, who come from nothing and they get fame as if it’s a magic ticket to invalidate all of the bullshyt black people have been thru. Then these brehs start getting comfy and feeling themselves way too much. Even the brehs who don’t do shyt will still get caught up in some mess because they can’t be the eyes and ears of the operation and still keep doing whatever got them fame in the first place.

Meanwhile the rest of us look at them and see the bullshyt on the horizon and these cats keep acting like they can’t get touched. When I high level motherfukka like Michael Jackson is getting touched, despite how much $ he generated, then anyone can catch it. Look at how many times we see these ball players getting caught on camera doing dumb shyt. Cats never learn.

Money and a CAC co-sign doesn’t mean shyt.

Daps
Hmm the response after his facebook post doesn't seem too bad.

But yeah in this era best not try to shyt where you eat. Ain't worth losing your empire over being too friendly and touchy with a chick.

Daps
I'm reading his defense & I have no sympathy for the dude. Just stay away from white women. Time after time again, it's the same story & these dudes never learn.

It really isn't that hard. :manny:

Of the two white women who accused him, one asked him for a picture at a social gathering with dozens of people in attendance. The other woman was assigned to him as an assistant.

It's not like he was on a prowl hunting for white women, or even women in general for that matter.

He's a well known celebrity who gets approached by hundreds of people on a weekly basis. It's unnecessary and not even realistic to think he could just shelter himself from social interaction with women of any background, let alone white women.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude will be fine, reddit is a good barometer of determining public outrage and there's way more people defending dude than going for his neck:

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You speaking on astrophysics for a minute on here. Everytime I ask you for ya mathematical proofs you don't respond:mjlol:
Mathematical proofs of what?

Do you understand what the term "pseudoscience" means?

It means it's fake

Is that more clear?

You want me to post mathematical proofs of a fake science?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
when has bill nye spoken on astrophysics? coli armchair physicists discuss pseudoscience with degrees from Trump online university..
You hella emotional right now champ

You should take a few deep breaths

You're not thinking clearly

He's head of the planetery society smh
Bill Nye is more than just the Science Guy to us—he's our CEO and fearless leader. Come along on a cosmic journey and find Your Place In Space.

Your Place in Space

Just because you blindly follow dud without knowing anything about him, that doesn't mean that other people don't know anything about him smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lol if it's just about degrees then i guess there's no conversation. there isn't some sort of competition to see who's the best and most accomplished scientist, it isnt sports. bill nye was the most vocal advocate for science and discovery and showed millions of kids how fun science really is and NOBODY else can even lay claim to that. he's never pretended to be some world renowned astrophysicist
:rudy:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Mathematical proofs of what?

Do you understand what the term "pseudoscience" means?

It means it's fake

Is that more clear?

You want me to post mathematical proofs of a fake science?
Do you understand what math is
Mathematics is a tool used to observe the natural world, it’s the language we use to describe physical concepts
Physical theories are proven and disproven using a combination of mathematics and experimental verification
Out of all the nonsense you talk you can start with something simple, the force and gravity equations of Newtonian physics
All physical laws have corresponding mathematical expressions to describe them so make new ones describing your observations on how the universe works
You can start by writing your mathematical model for why objects fall down since according to you gravity doesn’t exist