Neil Degrasse Tyson Blow #HeToo?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
A undergrad at Cornell who worked for Boeing and has been schooled by world class astrophysicists isn't go0d enough for you, but swagnicent and YouTube scholars are. :mjlol:

so? he talks about all areas of science. Because you are well informed in one field of science doesnt mean you are qualified to speak on other areas of science. A astrophysicist would get laughed out the room trying to speak on biology in front of actual biologists.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

He did this bit when I saw him almost a year ago :banderas: the crowd got quiet as hell but I was in there hollering like GO AWFF
full

Just off the strength of this, I'm going with the favorite "let's not jump to conclusions. let's get all the facts first."

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
What qualifies as an inappropriate sexual advance? Being #UglyGang?

Can't help but feel that, but I've also come to the realisation that a lot of celebrities are just losers with money. Without money they would get next to zero play from the ladies, and Tyson is in this category if you ask me. So when you give such no-game-having losers money, it's a recipe for disaster cause they're just gonna run amok with awkwardness

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The fukk does that mean? :what:

He got that degree in the 70s when you only needed a HS diploma

A undergrad at Cornell who worked for Boeing and has been schooled by world class astrophysicists isn't go0d enough for you, but swagnicent and YouTube scholars are. :mjlol:

an undergrad is an undergrad.
It isn't an advanced degree its very general, so layoff the worship and the credentialism.
He sat in on a class offered, anyone who wanted could sign up for that class if they were there at the time, doesn't make him a astrophyscist, a physicist, or anything to do with that specialty.