Neil Degrasse Tyson Blow #HeToo?

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
The hell are they "frauds"?
:what:
So because Bill has a mechanical engineering degree he can't speak on basic principles of science?
:mindblown:
And Neil has a fukking PhD in astrophysics so what the fukk are y'all taking about?
you're speaking to someone that thinks the earth is flat and gravity doesn't make sense, save yourself the wasted time

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Great comparison as Bill Nye the Science guy is geared towards actual scientist.
:stopitslime:
No he isn't, actually.
I have a family full of formal scientiest. My sister is a aynalitical chemist masters and getting a phd in interdisciplinary engineering, her husband has a PHd in analytical Chem. My good friend from college has a biol chem phd, her husband has a phd in Mathmatics, with a masters in physics.

They shyt on the man constantly.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
No he isn't, actually.
I have a family full of formal scientiest. My sister is a aynalitical chemist masters and getting a phd in interdisciplinary engineering, her husband has a PHd in analytical Chem. My good friend from college has a biol chem phd, her husband has a phd in Mathmatics, with a masters in physics.

They shyt on the man constantly.
I was being sarcastic :martin:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Neil can be arrogant but he is a role model for young brehs and we need more brehs in STEM
Why is he a role model? Because white folks told you he is special?
Stop it, there are thousands of black scientiest and engineers in this country, there are black chemist that are more accomplished than him who are on tv.
That said stop trying to protect every black person white people prop up.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Hopefully at this point of the #meToo phase, folks will wait for more info before judging, regardless of race and politics, because the real victims are being replaced by too many opportunist

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tattoo incident seems like a bs accusation, but his attempt to seduce his assistant (and especially the demeaning comments he made when confronted about his behavior) was very in appropriate. I don't think it's that bad that he should have to go away forever, but he should own up to his inappropriate behavior and do something to make amends.