Neil Degrasse Tyson Blow #HeToo?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The hell are they "frauds"?
:what:
So because Bill has a mechanical engineering degree he can't speak on basic principles of science?
:mindblown:
And Neil has a fukking PhD in astrophysics so what the fukk are y'all taking about?
So "gamma rays" and space being an "infinite nothingness" are basic principles of science now huh

Theres a reason why I put "astrophysics" in quotations

Its unprovable pseudoscience

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Engineers design using principles of science....

Dumbasses in here thinking that engineer and scientist are mutually exclusive terms...
:mindblown:
How does the ridiculous idea that "the infinite universe is actually flat and stacked on top of other infinite universes" help any engineer design anything here on earth?

I'm genuinely curious, because that's one of the new random ideas that your science priests came up with

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
“After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it, and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not… and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress.”
the article bolded that.
PictureofNDTandKatelyn-1.png

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not being qualified to speak on something never stops you
What am I not qualified to speak on?

Did you go to school for computer engineering and physics?

If you didn't then I'm definitely more qualified than you:francis:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So "gamma rays" and space being an "infinite nothingness" are basic principles of science now huh

Theres a reason why I put "astrophysics" in quotations

Its unprovable pseudoscience

Uhh yeah?? Step your definition of basic up. Electromagnetic spectrum and theories regarding the shape of the universe? That's high school shyt...:mjlol:

How does the ridiculous idea that "the infinite universe is actually flat and stacked on top of other infinite universes" help any engineer design anything here on earth?

I'm genuinely curious, because that's one of the new random ideas that your science priests came up with

I don't recall saying that it did. Anyway, what exactly is your point?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Uhh yeah?? Step your definition of basic up. Electromagnetic spectrum and theories regarding the shape of the universe? That's high school shyt...:mjlol:

I don't recall saying that it did. Anyway, what exactly is your point?
How can a "theory" be the basic principle of anything?

You don't have to say that it did

Billy Nye the Shilly Guy and high priest ndt both have said that this is how our universe functions

So by supporting them, you support this silly concept