Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hmmmmmm

Timing

Hadn't ALL of this happened years ago?

If they been sitting around waiting for a chance to speak up

Why keep waiting until right now? After all the high profile cases. Why wouldnt they all come out at once. After the first big case - and you're at home all devastated cause NDT asked you to slam ass

(Neal Slam'Ass Tyson

Do not even ask me how)

then why wait 2 more years and suddenly speak up. Like. Did they see him on one last TV show that made them snap? They turn on Good Morning America, he's on there talking about a comet and they just lose it

"Not today motherfukcer! You not gonna speak on one more asteroid!"

That's what makes it seem like a hit job. Soon as he pulls ahead of the pack and becomes known as the top science dude in the world (in media, basically) they tear him down

*Anybody who fukcs someone who doesn't wanna be fukced is a deranged criminal. I'd personally want to physically attack and perhaps kill them, if it was someone close to me. So I obviously don't endorse rape.

Daps
I haven't read up on the first case with the alleged rape.

But these 2 other incidents if true don't seem like assault, just awkward bad attempts at macking. However with the dreaded word "creepy" being thrown around,his career as a public educator will be over if it's all true.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
The first woman claims he touched her arm cause she has tattoo of the solar system on it, and wanted to see if Pluto was on it. Crazy you can get jammed for something like that.

The second one is a more typical #metoo he said she said. Of course she went to his house.

The third one sounds false.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Wasn't the woman accusing DeGrasse of drugging her a black woman? I believe there was a thread on this already :patrice:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
My dude looks like a former HOH member.

QeKoxfI.jpg

Would he do things so unplayerish?

I stopped touching booties in the 8th grade. Smart nikkas figure it out. He’s smart, so I doubt these charges.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it sounds like he was being creepy. Trying to fukk your young assistant is just stupid.

He looks :mjlit: in that pic where his looking at that womans tattoos.