Michigan/Atlanta
01cMPzC.jpg

The Kansas City Star
Kansas City, Missouri

02 Apr 1912, Tue • Page 1

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I'm about to start researching Fard cause the clips I am finding on him are a mess.

I need to know how he got such a foothold in our communities. They had to really believe he was just a light-skinned Black man. Plus, he came at the right time - right place.

I don't think he would have gotten anywhere in the deep South.

isJjGBR.jpg

a9I7CSD.jpg
He got a foothold because he Gave knowledge wisdom and understanding....
His movements grew quickly because he was talking Healthy eating and Pride.
And everyone else was a White Devil or a black Scam artist.

Right at the time Fard could have financially benefited or scammed.... He bounced.

Plus Black Unity and Seperation naturally appeals to ..my people (I know most of you guys are white or sambo nikka nerds so wouldn't understand)
While Integration and white liberal agendas Didnt naturally appeal. In the start, after reconstruction....
Black people Formed Economic and Social conservative Footholds in the south and Formed Business /group economic and quasi religious orgs in the North.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is the same reason why most of those "Hotep" type organizations (NOI, 5%, Moorish Science, Hebrew Israelites etc...) never had any impact in the South lol. The only religious movement outside of normal Afram tradition that gained an Afram following in the South was

7190OS4Ma8L.jpg

Saw some clippings on them. Some people were claiming they were a cult too...LOL.

I have never heard of them until this post. Was it really big in SC like that?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
...there is a fine line between a cult and a religion:demonic:
No their isnt.
Cult and culture are rooted in cultivate or grow.
These groups grew a culture separate from the mainstream for a people the mainstream STILL rejects so....
Religion is a tool of these groups... just like militancy, group economics, etc are part of it as well.

When cacs write something off as a cult ,they are dismissing it and also labeling mainstream religions and cultures as the Norm.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
No their isnt.
Cult and culture are rooted in cultivate or grow.
These groups grew a culture separate from the mainstream for a people the mainstream STILL rejects so....
Religion is a tool of these groups... just like militancy, group economics, etc are part of it as well.

When cacs write something off as a cult ,they are dismissing it and also labeling mainstream religions and cultures as the Norm.

difference between a cult vs religion is in the eye of the beholder: If you like it, it's a religion but if you find it weird & strange, it's a cult:russ:

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
This is the same reason why most of those "Hotep" type organizations (NOI, 5%, Moorish Science, Hebrew Israelites etc...) never had any impact in the South lol. The only religious movement outside of normal Afram tradition that gained an Afram following in the South was

7190OS4Ma8L.jpg
You're wrong.
In the north.. the ability to make money and fund groups was greater. In the south, ... many people either accepted their reality or were trying to go up north or were too busy fighting the kkk. Most of the leaders of the northern group Came from the South.

Well, Actually the fact that you refer to these groups as Hotep groups shows your confused mind. But FYI...... they had impact all over america and the world, especially the Figures from these groups.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You're wrong.
In the north.. the ability to make money and fund groups was greater. In the south, ... many people either accepted their reality or were trying to go up north or were too busy fighting the kkk. Most of the leaders of the northern group Came from the South.

Well, Actually the fact that you refer to these groups as Hotep groups shows your confused mind. But FYI...... the had impact all over america and the world, especially the Figures from these groups.

We know that whites labeled some orgs/leaders "cults" and were wrong.

Sadly, today many as seen and labeled by some of our people as such. Meaning "Hotep" - but I think we in this thread - understand the history and reasoning for their beginnings.

It's all love and sharing that's it.

Feel free to add any info for us to learn from or about.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
We know that whites labeled some orgs/leaders "cults" and were wrong.

Sadly, today many as seen and labeled by some of our people as such. Meaning "Hotep" - but I think we in this thread - understand the history and reasoning for their beginnings.

It's all love and sharing that's it.

Feel free to add any info for us to learn from or about.
Someone came into my business years ago with newspaper clips... I wasnt interested so I didn't copy or keep them but i seen that all these groups have common ancestors (sorta like evolution)
It showed that the Cogic church and some of the first Baptist churches... and some folk who were holding on the African spiritual teachings....
Basically met with the Ahmadiyya and were exposed to fringe Islamic teachings (not sure if they were black or arab).....
And different remixes happened...
but it hit so hard not due to the religion but because many of these people were rooted in the Largest Kingdoms in west Africa who created most of these esoteric ideologies pre slavery.