Neglected girlfriend gives boyfriend's PS3 collection away on craigslist for free...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
yea, its a lot more acceptable now. Speaking of which, I tried to take a bytch out on a date to see a movie and she literally said "I don't like movies". Had me :dwillhuh: :wtf: status, figured she just making up an excuse for not going out with me but I asked a few of her friends and they said it was true.... I just don't understand how someone can "not like movies". I can understand wanting to do something else with your time than going to a movie theater for 2 hours where you can't really talk much to the person you go with and whatnot I guess but, not liking movies?? :dahell:
There's a lot of people, actually, that don't fukk with movies or TV at all. Usually they're either the really ambitious type or the type of people who like to say shyt like, "I got my own life, why would I want to watch somebody else's?" :yeshrug: Me, personally, I WANT to watch the lives of other people because mines is garbage.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Some bytches are excessively needy.

If it's not video games it's about watching sports. shyt is actually kind of pathetic. I mean I could understand if a dude is literally spending all their time doing shyt like that but more often than not it's just some weekend get home from work to relax shyt, yet some broads can't fukking handle it for whatever reason.

Some bytches is just anti hobby.

Same chicks who spend hours watching those bullsh*t vh1 wives shows and don't want to be bothered.

The game just came out breh. Not even a week old yet :banderas:

tumblr_mtcngd2VWP1qj1tqqo1_500.jpg