Neglected girlfriend gives boyfriend's PS3 collection away on craigslist for free...

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
she just sped up the process of her getting tossed
tumblr_lydm0sb0Wx1r7nu6to1_250.gif

AyyXN.jpg
at his collection tho...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like a set up to rob a motherfukker to me...

Either that or the bytch is just that dumb. He could take her to small claims court to selling his shyt and she seems like one of those dumb bytches that thing playing video games for more than two hours is an "addiction". If dude had an addiction I doubt he'd be playing them wack ass games and there sure as hell would be WAY more of them.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Nah that post is too well written to be a setup. I didn't sense no hoodrat in her words. She just sounds like a crazy ass bytch. :manny:

I woulda snatched up homie's 3 and beat. :myman:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play wack games and neglect your gf's brehs

I doubt she's being neglected at all. Those games aren't exactly all that time consuming to begin with and their replay value is relatively low. She's probably just some insufferable bytch that think he has a gaming addiction simply because he OWNS a PS3 and more than one bullshyt party game.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
sounds like a set up to rob a motherfukker to me...

Either that or the bytch is just that dumb. He could take her to small claims court to selling his shyt and she seems like one of those dumb bytches that thing playing video games for more than two hours is an "addiction". If dude had an addiction I doubt he'd be playing them wack ass games and there sure as hell would be WAY more of them.

She giving that shyt away for free.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't advise anybody to respond to that ad....your just asking for trouble...who really wants to deal with possible theft on their record over a fukking video game system...not sure where it is legally but the ad makes it clear the stuff doesn't belong to the woman