Neglected girlfriend gives boyfriend's PS3 collection away on craigslist for free...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She giving that shyt away for free.

Yeah I know, I just instinctively wrote "sell" because it's hard to wrap my head around a bytch giving away some shyt that isn't hers in such a public petty manner.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this happened to me when I was a youngin' (not a bytch trying to sell my shyt, but the ultimatum), I chose final fantasy and threw the brawd in the bushes :russ:

Some bytches are excessively needy.

If it's not video games it's about watching sports. shyt is actually kind of pathetic. I mean I could understand if a dude is literally spending all their time doing shyt like that but more often than not it's just some weekend get home from work to relax shyt, yet some broads can't fukking handle it for whatever reason.

Some bytches is just anti hobby.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some bytches are excessively needy.

If it's not video games it's about watching sports. shyt is actually kind of pathetic. I mean I could understand if a dude is literally spending all their time doing shyt like that but more often than not it's just some weekend get home from work to relax shyt, yet some broads can't fukking handle it for whatever reason.

Some bytches is just anti hobby.
word. some brawds just love to control people and they get all emotional thinking that because a guy plays video games they view it as "he's playing video games instead of spending time with me!!" instead of the fact that dude just wants to chill and game out after a day of work or whatever. Some dudes have a real PASSION for gaming, a lot of people view it as a worthless time waster.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch needs to get beat down for this stupidity.

What happened to just leaving?

And that's the thing about it, she probably does deserve to get beat the fukk down over that shyt.

If you a male and you got a male roommate and your roommate just ups and give away your PS3 and a stack of games yall would be throwing hands....Hell if it was two women people would expect the mto throw hands, but this broad is doing this shyt because she knows she got that societal vagina force field.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word. some brawds just love to control people and they get all emotional thinking that because a guy plays video games they view it as "he's playing video games instead of spending time with me!!" instead of the fact that dude just wants to chill and game out after a day of work or whatever. Some dudes have a real PASSION for gaming, a lot of people view it as a worthless time waster.

well thankfully bytches like that are dying out. A large percentage of gamers now are women (and not all of them are dogs either).

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well thankfully bytches like that are dying out. A large percentage of gamers now are women (and not all of them are dogs either).
yea, its a lot more acceptable now. Speaking of which, I tried to take a bytch out on a date to see a movie and she literally said "I don't like movies". Had me :dwillhuh: :wtf: status, figured she was just making up an excuse for not going out with me but I asked a few of her friends and they said it was true.... I just don't understand how someone can "not like movies". I can understand wanting to do something else with your time than going to a movie theater for 2 hours where you can't really talk much to the person you go with and whatnot I guess but, not liking movies?? :dahell:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
qDZZ0EY.jpg

:SheFurious: :bryan::umad:

bet the person that got it free got her puss as a bonus :yeshrug: