Neglected girlfriend gives boyfriend's PS3 collection away on craigslist for free...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
PNwxgsH.jpg

She'd be telling her friends and family that she fell down the steps if this were me.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Taking his things wont change his priorities. That's the problem. :ufdup:Keep your hands off stuff that doesn't belong to you. She'd do better to replace him.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually upon looking at those games again and the pure level of bytchassness on display....I wouldn't be shocked if this girl and her boyfriend were both under 13 years old.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If she was actually decent looking, somebody went over there, got free games AND piped, that would be the greatest L of all time for him :wow:

And a pretty decent W for the dude getting it :lupe:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
it's not just games she giving away ,p*ssy too? whats her number brehs?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
i like bloodstone, i mean i can beat it in one sitting but that doesnt mean its still fun :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some bytches are excessively needy.

If it's not video games it's about watching sports. shyt is actually kind of pathetic. I mean I could understand if a dude is literally spending all their time doing shyt like that but more often than not it's just some weekend get home from work to relax shyt, yet some broads can't fukking handle it for whatever reason.

Some bytches is just anti hobby.
I had this discussion with my fiancée her hobby seems to be hanging with me. Women have this thing where they believe everything the guy is doing is much more fun than it seems ...they don't get how guys can just have fun bullshytting even without women or liquor . Or how playing a pickup game or even playing gta5 for a few hours can be really relaxing