Neely Fuller: The black woman has no protection

Daps
i listened. and damn that was depressing.

while i get the point i don't think i 100% agree with the statement. yes BM are powerless in the system of white supremacy. however, i also find it hard to believe on a individual or even a community basis that men are so powerless that they cannot help their families. maybe i am misunderstanding his answer because i am not familiar with his work.

but as a BW i personally do believe that BW collectively are the least protected in terms of race and gender. while BW are making gains ( and in a lot of cases out earning men) in the areas of income, education, and business ownership, that does not necessarily translate into protection.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
i listened. and damn that was depressing.

while i get the point i don't think i 100% agree with the statement. yes BM are powerless in the system of white supremacy. however, i also find it hard to believe on a individual or even a community basis that men are so powerless that they cannot help their families. maybe i am misunderstanding his answer because i am not familiar with his work.

but as a BW i personally do believe that BW collectively are the least protected in terms of race and gender. while BW are making gains ( and in a lot of cases out earning men) in the areas of income, education, and business ownership, that does not necessarily translate into protection.
All the help you receive come directly or indirectly from white people. If they decide to stop feed us, 90% of black people would starve to death in a month since we don't own any farms to plant food.

Daps
All the help you receive come directly or indirectly from white people. If they decide to stop feed us, 90% of black people would starve to death in a month since we don't own any farms to plant food.
so his point is only an a global economic standpoint? because to me, protection covers other things besides food and money.

Daps
Not only economic but on the 9 areas of people activities: Economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, war.
just because white supremacy runs the world, doesn't mean BM or BW are completely powerless. for example when it comes to education, you might not have a direct say in the school budgets, or the curriculum but you can supplement your kids educational experience in ways that do not cost a lot of money and you can volunteer to be on the PTA to help make decisions at your child's school. even if someone can't do those things they should at least be educated on what is going on at the schools and be invested in their children's education

also a lot of people miss the mark by not voting in their local elections and holding their elected officials accountable or speaking up when something happens that they don't agree with. i'm guessing most people are too worried about their day to day or think their vote and opinion does not matter.

Daps
Reppin
just because white supremacy runs the world, doesn't mean BM or BW are completely powerless. for example when it comes to education, you might not have a direct say in the school budgets, or the curriculum but you can supplement your kids educational experience in ways that do not cost a lot of money and you can volunteer to be on the PTA to help make decisions at your child's school. even if someone can't do those things they should at least be educated on what is going on at the schools and be invested in their children's education

also a lot of people miss the mark by not voting in their local elections and holding their elected officials accountable or speaking up when something happens that they don't agree with. i'm guessing most people are too worried about their day to day or think their vote and opinion does not matter.
"If you do not understand white supremacy/racism, everything else will only confuse you"

White supremacy means supreme, and that is equal total power. What exactly the average black person will teach their kids? Why hold politicians accountable if people are out there spending money with useless things? Or wasting time watching degerate programs on tv?

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
I had to look this guy up, cause this seems like some pre Malcom X, pre MLK ideology. This guy was born 1929, and I can see why he thinks like this.

Poor mental conditioning is the only thing holding us back, we can conquer the world with the right mind state.

Proper understanding of economics, community, and family dynamics is the ultimate goal. The Hoteps call it being woke, the free spirits call it being enlightened, the religious folks call it being spiritual, I call it being smart.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then start learning how to farm then, problem solve

you are only powerless if you refuse to empower yourself with knowledge

Nobody is forcing black people to live in the ghetto, it literally would take ten black men coming together to clean up a neighborhood, what isn't anyone doing
because nobody cares

if you don't even love yourself, how you gonna love a woman, or even your kids

It all starts with pride as man, take pride in being a man first

Rekorb

Banned
Daps

Nobody is forcing black people to live in the ghetto, it literally would take ten black men coming together to clean up a neighborhood, what isn't anyone doing
because nobody cares

Queensbridge Projects just had a year with no shootings.

We can clean up a neighborhood.

Daps
Reppin

because nobody cares

Sure buddy. How are you supposed to teach farming to millions of people who don't even like being outside in nature?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure buddy. How are you supposed to teach farming to millions of people who don't even like being outside in nature?

Why do millions of people need to learn how to farm

there are already black farmers, they got 1.5 billion from obama, and it was only 70,000

Why don't you learn how to farm that why you can feed other if you're so concerned

be a man, that's my whole point, and once again you want to ignore YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

If you want to learn how to farm just use google it's not hard, I learned how to grow vegetables from my mother in our backyard growing up

Daps
Reppin
Why do millions of people need to learn how to farm

there are already black farmers, they got 1.5 billion from obama, and it was only 70,000

Why don't you learn how to farm that why you can feed other if you're so concerned

be a man, that's my whole point, and once again you want to ignore YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

If you want to learn how to farm just use google it's not hard, I learned how to grow vegetables from my mother in our backyard growing up
Ignore personal responsability? :snoop:
You sound like a bytch who thinks racism is over, we are all humans.
These black farmers get their whole equipament and infrastructure from white people. If they decide to stop selling to black people whats gonna happen?
This shyt is not only about farming, it's about the whole system.