NCAA 24 Football PS5

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
imma be honest with yall. the madden guys that are very active and have been for 7 years now need to see yall in a football game, their concern is this:

you havent played football online competitively for YEARS, and they dont want someone thats gonna lose and quit

id like to take the time to invite you to our madden discord so that you guys can come in and put those fears to rest, because noone wants to start a league and have to restart because some guys that havent played in years comes in, takes a good team, gets beat 0-4 and quits or isnt active

if u want the discord link lemme know i’ll dm it

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Requested Teams

LSU - SEC (2)

Georgia - SEC

Auburn - SEC

Kentucky - SEC

Alabama - SEC (2)

Florida - SEC (2)

Tennessee - SEC

Texas A&M - SEC

Georgia Tech - ACC

Clemson - ACC (2)

Miami - ACC (3)

FSU - ACC (2)

Syracuse - ACC

UCF - ACC

Pitt - ACC

Minnesota - Big 10

Penn St - Big 10

Wisconsin - Big 10

Ohio St - Big 10

Michigan - Big 10 (3)

Perdue - Big 10

UCLA - PAC 12

USC - PAC 12 (2)

Oregon - PAC 12

Stanford - PAC 12

Texas Tech - Big 12

WVU - Big 12

TCU - Big 12

Texas - Big 12 (2)

Oklahoma - Big 12 (2)

NIU - MAC

Houston - AAC

Jackson St - FCS

gonna have to do a lil realignment but it can be done

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we got 52 guys that say they are down to play

so what that really means is about 20% of them wont really be about it, leaving us with 41 guys, 7 of whom will go on the waitlist

and since we will have to realign the conferences to insure 0 cpu games

i drew up a BIG 3 conference scenario

this the 3 conference scenario, its quite flexible in terms of teams (it can go as low as 30 teams and as high as 40, sweet spot is 32-36)
and its probably our best bet

everything in texas and west of it that is relevant is in the pac 12

everything in the south east of texas that is relevant is in the SEC

everything in the midwest and north that is relevant is in the big 10 (clemson and rekks gt team is here to improve comp)

so on a map it actually would look quite lovely for the most part

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk @FireMikelArteta @Sonny Corinthos @Made Man @L@CaT @Houston911 @Troublesome @Instant Classic @Al Simmons @IrateMastermind @Ohene @Apprentice

thats a link to the coli madden discord
im just the messenger dont shoot me

the guys in there who will be commishes and admins in the league are concerned that some of yall wont be able to run every 2 days, or will be VERY rusty since you havent played a highly competitive madden or ncaa game in a while and may quit, arent reliable, etc etc… we been runnin every year since 2015, very active, lotta trash talk etc

so i have a solution. join our discord and run some head 2 head madden games with us, come prove them wrong, come show that you’ll be an active member and we can make this work

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Silkk @FireMikelArteta @Sonny Corinthos @Made Man @L@CaT @Houston911 @Troublesome @Instant Classic @Al Simmons @IrateMastermind @Ohene @Apprentice

the guys in there who will be commishes and admins in the league are concerned that some of yall wont be able to run every 2 days, or will be VERY rusty since you havent played a highly competitive madden or ncaa game in a while and may quit, arent reliable, etc etc… we been runnin every year since 2015, very active, lotta trash talk etc

so i have a solution. join our discord and run some head 2 head madden games with us, come prove them wrong, come show that you’ll be an active member and we can make this work
Lol man time fukk what the guys think

Old ass nikkas think they the only ones who do this shyt :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:heh:
I literally been working from home the past 2 years. If anyone has time its me. I don't got kids or a wife.