NCAA 24 Football PS5

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the other qualification is active in current madden leagues:yeshrug: sorry breh

like i said tho i’ll do everything i can to get the one other guy (who was usc in the og leagues) to not take them, its a good chance you get usc because he likes ucla too

some cats didn't run Madden like NCAA.

@Silkk was 100% a participant every season in NCAA.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ill be down for michigan, if one of the michigan brehs call dibs on them ill take the canes

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SEASON 3 (2014) -
@L@CaT / SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TROJANS (USC) 11-2

SEASON 4 (2015) -
@Django337 / LOUISIANA STATE TIGERS (LSU) 14-0

SEASON 5 (2016) -
@L@CaT / SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TROJANS (USC) 14-0

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coli Name - PSN ID - Team
----------------------------------------------
1. @Rekkapryde - REKKAPRYDE - Ga Tech Yellowjackets
2. @Shuggdow - Shugg84 - LSU Tigers
3. @Steezy - Goldenstraider- Georgia Bulldogs
4. @His_Excellence_Reincar - sohhstylinonu - TCU Horned Frogs
5. @Don Dada F Poppa - SQUADBANGBANG - Oregon Ducks
6. @Sonny Corinthos - Swagnificentp69 - Texas A&M
7. @L@CaT - AllDay_Everyday8 - USC Trojans
8. @RichSincethe80s - sumnlikeaLEGEND - Oklahoma Sooners
9. @KingsnBucs1987 - Dablackbomber- Michigan Wolverines

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ill be down for michigan, if one of the michigan brehs call dibs on them ill take the canes
ngl breg theres gonna be a lottery for some of these teams, i’ll put you on the list tho

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
silk was there when i won my rings? :ohhh:
cuz i coulda swore @lacat was usc :mjgrin:
I never even seen you post before today breh.

I came in and had Florida for like 3 years cause breh had USC. Then he either got fired or dipped and I had USC for like 3 years and I beat him when he was at ucla. @L@CaT (difficult for no reason ass name :snoop:)

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never even seen you post before today breh.

I came in and had Florida for like 3 years cause breh had USC. Then he either got fired or dipped and I had USC for like 3 years and I beat him when he was at ucla. @L@CaT (difficult for no reason ass name :snoop:)
im shugg i ran lsu and the sec with an iron fist, was in the first two championship games

but nah i hear you tbh, id made you legacy, idc tbh, but i ask that you hear the madden guys that have NUMBERS thats been running cml football leagues since 2015 side:

they are saying you guys havent played a football game in 8 years at a competitive level and will likely take the decent teams and quit
all the below guys been runnin ncaa and madden with the thecoli since 2012
1 Sonny - TBD 😳
2 Shugg - LSU - SEC
3 Steezy - Georgia - SEC
4 MMS - Auburn - SEC
5 Rich - Oklahoma - SEC
6 Rekka - Georgia Tech - ACC
7 Don - Oregon - PAC 12

so im just saying this again for a 4th time: im sure i can convince L@Cat to take ucla or arizona.. so that you can get usc.. y’all the only 2 out of 35 guys that has said it you wanted them and he’ll run with ucla so..

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How YOU DONT REMEMBER THEN? :what:

Have You Been Smoking Crack The Past Five Years??!?!? :mindblown:
it was a decade ago breh, life has taken me on many an adventure since then :heh:

you was there for ncaa 14 no doubt, and like u said im actually on your side, but these madden guys are BIG and have numbers

i literally just recruited 3 more guys since we started talking and we are now at 37 people

i’ll say it again.. im going to do everything i can to convince people to let YOU have usc because in my eyes you have a claim to legacy status

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
it was a decade ago breh, life has taken me on many an adventure since then :heh:

you was there for ncaa 14 no doubt, and like u said im actually on your side, but these madden guys are BIG and have numbers

i literally just recruited 3 more guys since we started talking and we are now at 37 people

i’ll say it again.. im going to do everything i can to convince people to let YOU have usc because in my eyes you have a claim to legacy status
Rekka already said I got it. Im not doing this with you breh :russ:

If I would have known it was you, I would've been stop taking the convo serious :dead:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rekka already said I got it. Im not doing this with you breh :russ:

If I would have known it was you, I would've been stop taking the convo serious :dead:
firstly rekka not the commish sonny is :beli: he handed down the kingdom after a few years, this is why being active is important :beli:

secondly you steady arguing with me when im the one compiling the list on behalf of sonny and doing the recruiting :beli: and i told you five times im going to work to ensure that you get usc and you spit in my face :beli:

these madden guys are legit gonna make half yall guys that havent played a football game competitively since 2014 quit but whatevs

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we are now at 42 guys committed to playing ncaa football 2024

we legit may be able to have 4 full conferences