NCAA 24 Football PS5

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk @FireMikelArteta @Sonny Corinthos @Made Man @L@CaT @Houston911 @Troublesome @Instant Classic @Al Simmons @IrateMastermind @Ohene @Apprentice

thats a link to the coli madden discord
im just the messenger dont shoot me

the guys in there who will be commishes and admins in the league are concerned that some of yall wont be able to run every 2 days, or will be VERY rusty since you havent played a highly competitive madden or ncaa game in a while and may quit, arent reliable, etc etc… we been runnin every year since 2015, very active, lotta trash talk etc

so i have a solution. join our discord and run some head 2 head madden games with us, come prove them wrong, come show that you’ll be an active member and we can make this work
I have time since WFH, but I didn't buy Madden this year due to not feeling the trial. However I am down for NCAA since I am into the building squad aspect in dynasty mode

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk @FireMikelArteta @Sonny Corinthos @Made Man @L@CaT @Houston911 @Troublesome @Instant Classic @Al Simmons @IrateMastermind @Ohene @Apprentice

the guys in there who will be commishes and admins in the league are concerned that some of yall wont be able to run every 2 days, or will be VERY rusty since you havent played a highly competitive madden or ncaa game in a while and may quit, arent reliable, etc etc… we been runnin every year since 2015, very active, lotta trash talk etc

so i have a solution. join our discord and run some head 2 head madden games with us, come prove them wrong, come show that you’ll be an active member and we can make this work

fukk them

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol man time fukk what the guys think

Old ass nikkas think they the only ones who do this shyt :mjlol:
they just wanna weed out the inconsistent people is all… the madden discord is there if you wanna polish up ur skills
I have time since WFH, but I didn't buy Madden this year due to not feeling the trial. However I am down for NCAA since I am into the building squad aspect in dynasty mode
they just wanna weed out the inconsistent people is all, only gonna be a certain amount of teams frfr and im fightin for yall… the madden discord is there if you wanna polish up ur skills and become a shoo in to get in
fukk them
take it up with money and loose, im just the messenger.. u got madden this year?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Madden is trash. I’ll be down for NCAA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

You know I dont fukk with trash ass madden

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was like that before too. Madden still sucked.
a different division worked on it

wont be like that anymore :mjcry:

welp suit yourself, fair warning tho rekk and sonny gonna let the madden brehs run the league, and its lookin like the max amount of teams they willing to do is 34-36 :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a different division worked on it

wont be like that anymore :mjcry:

welp suit yourself, fair warning tho rekk and sonny gonna let the madden brehs run the league, and its lookin like the max amount of teams they willing to do is 34-36 :yeshrug:

1*M6WuMxPrNpS6zUoe4CGSWw.jpeg

Made Man

All Star
Daps

Bro, I don’t give a fukk what them nikkas think. If I say I’m playing , then I’m playing . Anytime I was the NCAA or Madden league I was always active, so what if I’m rusty, I got a whole year to get back decent .I’m already on the discord .