NCAA 24 Football PS5

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they just wanna weed out the inconsistent people is all… the madden discord is there if you wanna polish up ur skills

they just wanna weed out the inconsistent people is all, only gonna be a certain amount of teams frfr and im fightin for yall… the madden discord is there if you wanna polish up ur skills and become a shoo in to get in

take it up with money and loose, im just the messenger.. u got madden this year?

How are 2 little niccas that I would physically bully on a basketball court and football court tryna keep me out? :dahell:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How are 2 little niccas that I would physically bully on a basketball court and football court tryna keep me out? :dahell:
football is played on a field .. but thats neither here nor there:hubie:i’ll let em know

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro, I don’t give a fukk what them nikkas think. If I say I’m playing , then I’m playing . Anytime I was the NCAA or Madden league I was always active, so what if I’m rusty, I got a whole year to get back decent .I’m already on the discord .
💯

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they just wanna weed out the inconsistent people is all… the madden discord is there if you wanna polish up ur skills

they just wanna weed out the inconsistent people is all, only gonna be a certain amount of teams frfr and im fightin for yall… the madden discord is there if you wanna polish up ur skills and become a shoo in to get in

take it up with money and loose, im just the messenger.. u got madden this year?
I got some hours left in trial i will join discord tonight or tomorrow to try some matches