Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Did it already with 17. Secondly you better off getting it on pc if you want some euro teams
Homie I’m about to do the Pc for real glad it’s finally getting next gen. And for the first part yea but more so offseason shyt for my career .

shyt another idea I had was a myeras my career where you can get drafted in any decade. Can you stop Jordan from 6 rings :mjpls:? Maybe prolong Magics career? Defeat Kobe and Shaq :whew:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Homie I’m about to do the Pc for real glad it’s finally getting next gen. And for the first part yea but more so offseason shyt for my career .

shyt another idea I had was a myeras my career where you can get drafted in any decade. Can you stop Jordan from 6 rings :mjpls:? Maybe prolong Magics career? Defeat Kobe and Shaq :whew:
Yea i would like that but 2k inability to get accurate jerseys and courts would irk me enough to not play it. 2000s era unplayable for me because of that

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I wanna see what the modders gon do if I do decide to get it it’ll probably be pc since they can fix the small things
No one has an issue with PC because of what the modders do. Just look at what they did to games like 2k, Madden, PES, and Nascar Racing

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
No one has an issue with PC because of what the modders do. Just look at what they did to games like 2k, Madden, PES, and Nascar Racing

My issue with PC is that its too many hackers and cheaters. Hell the only way people can cheat on 2k now on consoles (script based cheats like cronus/titan) came from PC. These muhfukkas have basically ruined 2k a couple of times. My brother has been playing PC games since the 90s so i know there are great things modders can do to benefit the community. But me personally Im an online player i dont have any tolerance/patience for that bs they be doing on pc. They dont even let PC play with consoles on 2K and its crossplay now. He had to get a console to play GTA with me cause i wasnt getting on no pc and playing gta 5 online:russ:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

Look at this shyt aint nobody got time to go to the park and be fukking with shyt like this. Muhfukkas can hack attributes make models bigger than the court all kinds of wack shyt. PC is like the wild wild west of online gaming in my mind fukk that

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I’m interested in how they improve the myeras. Having the right alternates, courts, patches on the jerseys and the jerseys actually change with the season like the nuggets going to the baby blue in 03 when melo gets drafted