Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's over. Finally retiring

First year I've skipped Madden since the OG on Genesis. Have had every single one since it's been out. I'm done

I haven’t owned a madden since 2020 or so….

Hell Defo was still in the Niners:mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
pookie-new-jack-city.gif

I got the monkey off my back finally :ahh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Only thing I care about is gameplay, they are literally speaking directly on foot planting, defensive options (which has been deep for years but always has 1-2 exploits, but the deepest offensive and defensive system in sports gaming by far for 10+ years) and animation transitions, which was the best it ever was last year, but still missing explosive first steps and foot planting could have been better.

They are speaking on fixing these things, after having their best gameplay ever in 24. Especially with fixing court ratios and giving people more space to operate with (you can tell from the pics that it's much bigger).

This shyt finna be the GOAT I believe. I always thought that whatever year they brought it to PC would be the year gameplay made a huge jump.

This is the year people will say "Finally" lol.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man if 2k don’t add Olympics to my career with Jokic on Serb, Giannis on Greece, Wemby France. That’ll be insane We had that shyt in live 14.

Have me join as a rookie with Team USA and have the Olympics every 4 years shyt you could add random my career players in it.
Did it already with 17. Secondly you better off getting it on pc if you want some euro teams

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I’m copping, but not first day. The only way I’ll buy it on the first day is if they’ve made significant improvements to the presentation/MyNBA. Or if they add a mode where you can change presentation/rules if you decide to use classic teams. I know there’s the MyEra exhibition, but those are limited to those specific seasons (1983-84, 1991-92, 2002-03, and 2010-11). Last year, the gameplay improvements, Kobe Mode, and LeBron Era mode got me, but I won’t be fooled this year. I actually did think 2k24 played better than 2k23, but it wasn’t THAT huge an upgrade and the Kobe Mode was a letdown.
It's over. Finally retiring

First year I've skipped Madden since the OG on Genesis. Have had every single one since it's been out. I'm done
This year’s Madden actually looks legit. Maybe not what you want, but better than the last few (which I have). But I never bought Madden first day. Always waited until around playoff time when it was around $25.