Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Hell nah that strip steal animation they showed Wemby doing looks like some cheese, I’m calling it now on that bullshyt
I think that rhythm shooting shyt gone fukk the game up last time they implemented something stick/shooting related they made it easy for the whole community to use zens (aiming with the shot stick) i hope they implementd this shyt the right way or its gonna be a bad year

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Man if 2k don’t add Olympics to my career with Jokic on Serb, Giannis on Greece, Wemby France. That’ll be insane We had that shyt in live 14.

Have me join as a rookie with Team USA and have the Olympics every 4 years shyt you could add random my career players in it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Another disappointing year graphically, specifically when it comes to the colors. The game looks so flat. At least PC people will get to fix it and have the next gen version this year

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Another disappointing year graphically, specifically when it comes to the colors. The game looks so flat. At least PC people will get to fix it and have the next gen version this year
Pisses me off none of these sports games are still not making next-gen (current-gen, actually) only versions. They always split them up in the past. New systems would have an updated version while the old systems basically got roster updates every year.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tatum is on the main cover, of course this game is gonna be ASS, definitely not getting this. I have an nba today of the last day of the season to get the stats correct, I would rather self update the rosters myself over time than buy a glorified roster update again. There’s some big changes that need to happen

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The mods on my 2K 24 looks SO MUCH better than 2k25 on PS5. The skin texture looks more realistic on PS5, but everything else looks better on PC with all the mods.

I still haven't played next gen yet smh. Can't wait to finally be on that shyt.

I'm mad ASF that GTA6 will take a whole damn year before it drops on PC. Probably the only reason I gotta go get a 5. I'll just sell it after it drops on PC.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They actually spoke on more responsive controllers and better foot planting.

The game play looks absolutely more fluid than it ever has. Some dribble animations were awful to transition to a jump shot from, if they fixed that in then this shyt will be the GOAT.

Bigger court too so they are probably prioritizing actually making people use the mid range with mid range players. Last year the CPU finally took natural pull ups. The bigger court and animation fixes will make this game unbelievable. I'm definitely on this shyt.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They not getting me foreal
This year
pookie-new-jack-city.gif