Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd have it pre-ordered by now

I don't

Maybe not pre-order, buy later after the reviews by fans, etc. Did you see the gameplay and the improvement of the defense, etc? It does look better than shytty Madden 24

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
No more badge regression is a plus. They added Legend tier badges over hall of fame. And it looks like we went down by quite a few on badge count. It looks like theres about 40 badges this year and i think we had about 60+ for 24. They revamped takeover to where each time you activate it it gets stronger. And the cap breaker thing can unlock animations and stuff this year (kind of like an advanced arm sleeve type thing) but they are locked behind your rep. Im excited for 25 but i only play 3 games so im excited about 2k every year lmaoooo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Maybe not pre-order, buy later after the reviews by fans, etc. Did you see the gameplay and the improvement of the defense, etc? It does look better than shytty Madden 24

you trying to get me. i said NO!!!!!

*maybe I'll do the EA trial to see*

you trying to break me!!!! :why:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's over. Finally retiring

First year I've skipped Madden since the OG on Genesis. Have had every single one since it's been out. I'm done
Last two I bought were the Richard Sherman cover and the Pat cover.

I saw something that said the NFL will really be clocking sales this yr to determine how they move forward with licensing, so you picked the right time :blessed: don’t fold breh. Help nikkas get better games :damn:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Haven't bought 2K in years. I may actually buy it this year since the PC version has finally been updated to the current gen.