Big September! What are y'all picking up next month? 2024

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Astro Bot, Plucky Squire, and Zelda might be a 3 piece combo of 90+ rated all ages games
But what's odd is ratings are not real.
They can be, but you don't get that from the places you use as the barometer :stop:

So for example, are kids games rated for kids enjoyment or is an adult judging it and not factoring how it appeals to its target audience

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Name 3 Sony games that are more popular today :dahell:
Helldivers 2, Spider-Man 2, MLB The Show 24’

GVgh7FFWEAA3as9

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Helldivers 2, Spider-Man 2, MLB The Show 24’

GVgh7FFWEAA3as9
I did say more popular TODAY because I operate in reality.
I'm not going to embarrass you any more than you just embarrassed yourself with that reply.
I mean, EVERYONE KNOWS that Helldivers specifically has nosedived in popularity and is hardly played at all anymore.

You operate exactly like how Tekashi69 moved. He was telling the world how popular his music was and used bogus charts to validate his worth
And thats what you're doing here but you're purposely doing it to be disingenuous :ufdup: But all you're really doing is showing everybody how much you care that you would go thru all these hoops just to make it seem like you have better games :laff:

Even named dropped Spiderman like if anybody is playing that TODAY :dead:
You tried to move the goalpost, but the truth is you dudes buy bad games just because they are exclusive.
Starfield will continue to grow and be popular just like Sea of Thieves, Grounded/etc.

You guys have concord and Foam-stars to keep you busy until Horizon Adventures drops. Oh happy day :picard: