Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Missed wide open layups and passing lane steals where defenders jump from the paint damn near to the perimeter snagging like prime Deion Sanders are atrocious. They brought back real player % and people are making more whites than greens. Stop catering to the muhfukkas who dont put in the work to learn their jumpshots. I understand the moving green window shyt even though i dont like it it slows down the Zen/Titan users so i wont really complain about that. The level 15 and level 30 season rewards are more valuable than the level 40 unless you are making new builds (aka spending money on VC). Suffocating a shooter for the feedback to repeatedly say OPEN is kinda wild too i aint gone cap lmaooooo.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy ass youtubers are gonna get Mike Wang to change the game again, the shooting is perfect right now. I don't want to see every shot be made. But just like every year, Mike Wang will cave in to the pressure.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
p*ssy ass youtubers are gonna get Mike Wang to change the game again, the shooting is perfect right now. I don't want to see every shot be made. But just like every year, Mike Wang will cave in to the pressure.
The 2k community is 90% bums at the game I learned after 17 or 18 when they started really making the offense over powered and the defense didnt matter that they dont care about making a balanced game. The comp portion of the community is gonna be comp regardless whether they make it easy to shoot or not comp adjusts and ends up really good no matter how the game is. But if they dont cater to the bums then they arent going to make money hand over fist like they do now. If they keep the game where the bums cant shoot then they quit and go play something else (that means they aint spending their money on 2k). The bums who make up most of the community spend the most money. My advice (if you play park and rec) is to stick to modes like Proving Grounds Stage and Ranked Pro Am where the sliders are as close to HOF as theyve ever been. Stay out of the rec and park where most of the bums play.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Nah 2k24 before the shooting patch was legit perfect. There's way too much shyt under the hood right now to make shooting enjoyable. I say that as someone who's shooting 57% in rec as a 2 guard, way above the shooting average this year. A moving green window influenced by stamina, adrenaline, makes, shot type, shot distance, how you caught the ball, defenders defense, and many more intangibles is retarded at this point.

Wang should've went back to pre patch 2k24 shooting that shyt was fukking lovely and the community was absolutely retarded for demanding that to change. So many less handcuffs and you could hit contested consistently :banderas:. Pure green window everywhere on the court not just in the corners :banderas:. Life was good.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
2 things:

1. The Rookie vs Sophomore game is BS. Wemby and Chet on the same squad :sadcam:

2. Tell me why this guy Kawhi Leonard shows up on the injury report due to "Ice Cream Truck Song stuck in his head". :russ: