Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Console. PS5.

Easy to notice subs when playing against someone like Wemby. That nikka is a beast in this game. No layups while he's on the court

Same with Chet, OKC is a problem.

:mjlol:
Yeah so PC unplayable right now cuz of that sub issue. So gotta wait

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Maybe it's only on PC then you play console or pc? Otherwise they patched it.
Naw I'm on pc and subs have been fine for me

Console. PS5.

Easy to notice subs when playing against someone like Wemby. That nikka is a beast in this game. No layups while he's on the court

Same with Chet, OKC is a problem.

:mjlol:
I played the thunder on mygm and play now and I swear chet has blocked every layup I've attempted when he's on the court :russ:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
I wonder if it's only affecting existing saves from before they patched it then?
That could be true. I remember seeing that ACE subs is what was affected and I always use rotation. You should try to use rotation subs if you haven't already

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game was solid for about two days but of course the fakkits always find the exploits. Online, the meta is literally just inbound passing past half court and turboing to the rim. And the defense does not rotate or help. And pre rotate :mjlol: Defenders just blatantly race from the weak side early as fukk. Honestly, how did 2k manage to bring this back after all these years? The layup/close shot percentages in PNO are out of control. Damn near impossible to stop anyone in the paint. At least shooting isn’t as shyt as last year. Another issue is constant mismatches. They removed the option to assign your defenders at the pre selection menu. Even if you do it in game, the game still manages to put guards on bigs and vice versa. Not fun trying to stop Wendy with fukking Trae young

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Might be a combo of me being dogshyt and 2k stepping up gameplay cuz I went from Superstar to Pro with it being so difficult and even on Pro this shyt not easy :whew:

I be getting cooked if I play lazy defense lmao

It’s very fun though. The dribbling matters, movement matters, every shot is meaningful. I really like it.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Wait a second, what is up with all the missed layups? This is actually wild :dead:

There was about 2-3 minutes of my team and the CPU missing layups lmao.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Might be a combo of me being dogshyt and 2k stepping up gameplay cuz I went from Superstar to Pro with it being so difficult and even on Pro this shyt not easy :whew:

I be getting cooked if I play lazy defense lmao

It’s very fun though. The dribbling matters, movement matters, every shot is meaningful. I really like it.
That’s ass how difficult they make pro difficulty especially in My Career :camby:

And once you get to superstar everyone on the opposing team play like Lebron Curry :mjtf: