Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This game doesn’t feel fluid at all to me in my career. Dribbling feels clunky and once you get the switch on a big on a PNR your player seems mad slow.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
2k did it again :francis:

Jump shots are fine , but I’m missing WAY more layups now than I was before with these light contests. I don’t even play on HOF either. Also, it feels like I’m getting bodied up more than I was before. For example, I’m using Michael Jordan and only Mark Price is in front of me and he stops my momentum to the cup. Even the CPU is missing shots I feel they shouldn’t miss. The game was playing almost PERFECT at launch! The only thing wrong with the gameplay was the substitution bug where players weren’t subbing out.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This game doesn’t feel fluid at all to me in my career. Dribbling feels clunky and once you get the switch on a big on a PNR your player seems mad slow.
I felt the same way until I just started using left stick dribbling more. That and turn off that goofy auto ball change hands option in the menu.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I felt the same way until I just started using left stick dribbling more. That and turn off that goofy auto ball change hands option in the menu.
Bet I’ll try it out. I had some friends mention how fluid the gameplay felt and I was shocked by how rigid it felt to me.