Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Can’t even believe some of the shyt I’m reading in here. Game is worse than last year. But I’m guessing most of you are PlayNow players?

Dribbling is clunky as fukk. There is way too much reliance on combo moves and breakdowns that make defending players too easy. Standstill dribbling was way better in any other year. Speed boosting is way too inconsistent. 2K lied about foot planting you can’t stop and pop a standstill shot your fading 99% of the time if you dribble the ball unless you quickstop like a p*ssy nerd every time you shoot.

Interior defense is horrible dudes with 25 close shot/layup are either missing wide open or making contested shots. No real consistency. Dudes have no layup timing on still making contested shots. You can fade mid range and that bytch saying open no matter what. Anyone with a 85 steal is Deion Sanders catching the ball with the most athletic interceptions you will ever see regardless of the pass acc of the passer. Courts are bigger but players will still zone up because of how strong steal is.

Shooting is hilarious. There’s different timings depending on how you catch the ball, how much stamina you have, how the defender is closing out, if you’ve quick stopped or not, if you’re fading, if you are “crabbing” your defender. Why I gotta memorize 1800 different timings to shoot a fukking jumper reliably???

Last but not least these servers. Still the worst servers in the industry. I’m playing on a 1gig fiber plan how the fukk is the game so delayed it feels like I’m on 200ms ping…Dribbling and shooting are bad but feel 10x worse going from MyCourt to any other online game mode.

TL;DR Game is cooked buy this shyt discounted or not at all. Wouldn’t recommend for offline players they ain’t change shyt for yall anyway. I’m considering charging back the purchase for how bad ts is.
You too.....play me now online.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Yeah this shyt ain’t it. Theres no competitive feeling online. Everything feels like game programmed random shyt. There’s no flow to this game at all.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Can’t even believe some of the shyt I’m reading in here. Game is worse than last year. But I’m guessing most of you are PlayNow players?

Dribbling is clunky as fukk. There is way too much reliance on combo moves and breakdowns that make defending players too easy. Standstill dribbling was way better in any other year. Speed boosting is way too inconsistent. 2K lied about foot planting you can’t stop and pop a standstill shot your fading 99% of the time if you dribble the ball unless you quickstop like a p*ssy nerd every time you shoot.

Interior defense is horrible dudes with 25 close shot/layup are either missing wide open or making contested shots. No real consistency. Dudes have no layup timing on still making contested shots. You can fade mid range and that bytch saying open no matter what. Anyone with a 85 steal is Deion Sanders catching the ball with the most athletic interceptions you will ever see regardless of the pass acc of the passer. Courts are bigger but players will still zone up because of how strong steal is.

Shooting is hilarious. There’s different timings depending on how you catch the ball, how much stamina you have, how the defender is closing out, if you’ve quick stopped or not, if you’re fading, if you are “crabbing” your defender. Why I gotta memorize 1800 different timings to shoot a fukking jumper reliably???

Last but not least these servers. Still the worst servers in the industry. I’m playing on a 1gig fiber plan how the fukk is the game so delayed it feels like I’m on 200ms ping…Dribbling and shooting are bad but feel 10x worse going from MyCourt to any other online game mode.

TL;DR Game is cooked buy this shyt discounted or not at all. Wouldn’t recommend for offline players they ain’t change shyt for yall anyway. I’m considering charging back the purchase for how bad ts is.
There's no way 2k24 plays better than 2k25.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yo I only play mycareer so I can’t say anything about the other modes.

But this shyt play the same as last years game in mycareer mode.

want my 100 dollars back
:russ:

:francis:

same engine, same game. in a month, the shooting will get buffed and it will pretty much be 2k21 v.4

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you just trash.

Play me now online, or shut the fukk up. On Genesis....
lol, I only play mycareer on HoF never online.
It’s not that I lose or nothing, I just have to play cheesy as fukk to exploit the game as opposed to being able to in previous games (2k20)where i could play more realistically in the paint and still win.

2k24 i could exploit the pick and roll to win as a point guard and would have 25 assists a game but I hate doing that shyt.

The game might not be bad in other modes tho, idk

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Holidays it is then..

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
lol, I only play mycareer on HoF never online.
It’s not that I lose or nothing, I just have to play cheesy as fukk to exploit the game as opposed to being able to in previous games (2k20)where i could play more realistically in the paint and still win.

2k24 i could exploit the pick and roll to win as a point guard and would have 25 assists a game but I hate doing that shyt.

The game might not be bad in other modes tho, idk
This be some of y'alls problem. HOF is when all of the bullshyt in the game comes out and that's why you have to play a certain way. The game literally cheats to win. Who wants to play against that? :heh: Same shyt with cfb 25 and heisman. HOF playing regular 5v5 games is way worse than mycareer tho

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This be some of y'alls problem. HOF is when all of the bullshyt in the game comes out and that's why you have to play a certain way. The game literally cheats to win. Who wants to play against that? :heh: Same shyt with cfb 25 and heisman. HOF playing regular 5v5 games is way worse than mycareer tho
I swear. The game literally shows you that when you switch to HOF, all it does is increase the sliders for the CPU while decreasing yours.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I swear. The game literally shows you that when you switch to HOF, all it does is increase the sliders for the CPU while decreasing yours.
Dawg, I’m a head case and can’t help but play on the highest level for sports games

:russ:

I don’t think I would ever lose on super star to be honest breh.

But I think that’s the problem. The test of a truly good sports game is for the developers to be able to make it challenging by making the AI/CPU smarter and more strategic, as opposed to boosting the CPUs skills and nerfing mine.

i dont feel 2k really tries in that area, and has possibly regressed in some ways