Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:francis:

same engine, same game. in a month, the shooting will get buffed and it will pretty much be 2k21 v.4
Why you keep hating my dawg 🤣

You ever wonder why you are the only person in here saying this shyt? It's because everyone else in here has played 2K L's where the layups animations took you away from a scoring position, we've all played 2Ks where you had to wait for animations to play out, we've all played 2Ks where the CPU scores 70 points off all backdoor cuts.

This is NOTHING like them bytches. Not even close lol. This shyt is nothing like 24, everything from perimeter contact to finishing around the basket has been revamped. Just say that you trash at the game and don't like it.

This is the closest thing to a sports simulation in all of sports gaming. By far.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can’t even believe some of the shyt I’m reading in here. Game is worse than last year. But I’m guessing most of you are PlayNow players?

Dribbling is clunky as fukk. There is way too much reliance on combo moves and breakdowns that make defending players too easy. Standstill dribbling was way better in any other year. Speed boosting is way too inconsistent. 2K lied about foot planting you can’t stop and pop a standstill shot your fading 99% of the time if you dribble the ball unless you quickstop like a p*ssy nerd every time you shoot.

Interior defense is horrible dudes with 25 close shot/layup are either missing wide open or making contested shots. No real consistency. Dudes have no layup timing on still making contested shots. You can fade mid range and that bytch saying open no matter what. Anyone with a 85 steal is Deion Sanders catching the ball with the most athletic interceptions you will ever see regardless of the pass acc of the passer. Courts are bigger but players will still zone up because of how strong steal is.

Shooting is hilarious. There’s different timings depending on how you catch the ball, how much stamina you have, how the defender is closing out, if you’ve quick stopped or not, if you’re fading, if you are “crabbing” your defender. Why I gotta memorize 1800 different timings to shoot a fukking jumper reliably???

Last but not least these servers. Still the worst servers in the industry. I’m playing on a 1gig fiber plan how the fukk is the game so delayed it feels like I’m on 200ms ping…Dribbling and shooting are bad but feel 10x worse going from MyCourt to any other online game mode.

TL;DR Game is cooked buy this shyt discounted or not at all. Wouldn’t recommend for offline players they ain’t change shyt for yall anyway. I’m considering charging back the purchase for how bad ts is.

I’m the biggest 2k hater around so no cape. But 90% of this post is bullshyt

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Why you keep hating my dawg 🤣

You ever wonder why you are the only person in here saying this shyt? It's because everyone else in here has played 2K L's where the layups animations took you away from a scoring position, we've all played 2Ks where you had to wait for animations to play out, we've all played 2Ks where the CPU scores 70 points off all backdoor cuts.

This is NOTHING like them bytches. Not even close lol. This shyt is nothing like 24, everything from perimeter contact to finishing around the basket has been revamped. Just say that you trash at the game and don't like it.

This is the closest thing to a sports simulation in all of sports gaming. By far.
:salute: def quoted 2 people, that said what i said, which is why i made my comment.

one breh even said it was worse :russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
lol, I only play mycareer on HoF never online.
It’s not that I lose or nothing, I just have to play cheesy as fukk to exploit the game as opposed to being able to in previous games (2k20)where i could play more realistically in the paint and still win.

2k24 i could exploit the pick and roll to win as a point guard and would have 25 assists a game but I hate doing that shyt.

The game might not be bad in other modes tho, idk
Just go to association and player lock you can at least adjust sliders

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You do and it might be worse than last year. If you mainly play mycareer, park/rec and pro am, be ready to grind for hours or have that debit card ready if you want to have fun
Tombout be ready to grind for hours :heh:

I got like 400 hrs in 2K23 and still 50k VC away from 99 OVR :umad:

One of the best 2ks in recent history, the only thing I got a problem with, which should get patched soon is in mycareer your player plays the entire game. I got absolutely cooked by lamelo/ Haliburton in the 4th quarter because the Gatorade symbol been by my player for a whole quarter. :mjlol:
Play 48 min with 6 min quarters brehs :mjtf:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, gameplay in this game is fire. No idea what folks are talking about.

I only play offline, so the mypark folks might think different, but yea I can see myself playing this for at least the next year as long as they don't fukk it up with patches.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Tombout be ready to grind for hours :heh:

I got like 400 hrs in 2K23 and still 50k VC away from 99 OVR :umad:

Play 48 min with 6 min quarters brehs :mjtf:
I play 12-minute quarters I want my teammates to have good stats, it's not like I play every game.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Nah, gameplay in this game is fire. No idea what folks are talking about.

I only play offline, so the mypark folks might think different, but yea I can see myself playing this for at least the next year as long as they don't fukk it up with patches.
The cpu doesn't sub properly in franchise and mycareer games so until that is patched this is still a no buy for offline players. Also gonna wait until after the season starts in November because they patch a bunch of the gameplay before then so day 1 2k is never the same as day 90 2k

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The cpu doesn't sub properly in franchise and mycareer games so until that is patched this is still a no buy for offline players. Also gonna wait until after the season starts in November because they patch a bunch of the gameplay before then so day 1 2k is never the same as day 90 2k
No idea what you're talking about. I'm in the middle of my career and subs happen.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's only on PC then you play console or pc? Otherwise they patched it.
Console. PS5.

Easy to notice subs when playing against someone like Wemby. That nikka is a beast in this game. No layups while he's on the court

Same with Chet, OKC is a problem.

:mjlol: