Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
its the same shyt, just a lil more fluid, and yes VC is an army, better yet a navy. u not doing a damn thing with your player without spending mad hours playing or dropping bread
@The BasedFather dont listen to this nikka. Take the word of the nikkas in this thread and EVERY reviewer online, THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT 2K.

It's internet cool to bash 2K and every year you have multiple reviews killing the game. It's no coincidence that there ain't a single bad review of the GAMEPLAY.

IDK shyt about My player so I can't help you with that, but the gameplay is historically good.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
@The BasedFather dont listen to this nikka. Take the word of the nikkas in this thread and EVERY reviewer online, THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT 2K.

It's internet cool to bash 2K and every year you have multiple reviews killing the game. It's no coincidence that there ain't a single bad review of the GAMEPLAY.

IDK shyt about My player so I can't help you with that, but the gameplay is historically good.

Appreciate it man! Went ahead and bought it. Need a basketball game to play. And I agree on the bashing. 2K is a big brand and the weirdo geeks always got something to complain about

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Still Takes too long to play games if you ain’t squadded up…nikkas always boot you off the spot if you just solo looking for a 3v3 or 2v2 in the city lol …and they don’t even be knowing the nikkas they play with, they just do it to get on the court :russ:

Gotta just go through the theater to play with randoms

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooo I wasn’t even considering getting this but it seems like my main gripe with the game might be addressed.

I just hate ghost contests. If I got a 7’3 nikka with 90+ shot close and a 6’7 dude is guarding me, with no double team, it should be bbq chicken.

The way 2k23 and 24 nerfed the close shot for centers when a smaller defender is near was a deal break because all I typically do is make a Center in my career.

I might grab this shyt this weekend

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Appreciate it man! Went ahead and bought it. Need a basketball game to play. And I agree on the bashing. 2K is a big brand and the weirdo geeks always got something to complain about
since you went and copped it, let me know if its a completely different game and that you dont have to spend a lot of time grinding or buying VC for your my player.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
since you went and copped it, let me know if its a completely different game and that you dont have to spend a lot of time grinding or buying VC for your my player.
You do and it might be worse than last year. If you mainly play mycareer, park/rec and pro am, be ready to grind for hours or have that debit card ready if you want to have fun

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Live always shyted on 2k as far as presentation go. That's one thing I will give them.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
One of the best 2ks in recent history, the only thing I got a problem with, which should get patched soon is in mycareer your player plays the entire game. I got absolutely cooked by lamelo/ Haliburton in the 4th quarter because the Gatorade symbol been by my player for a whole quarter. :mjlol: