Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Is this worth buying or is it the same game year after year? Haven’t played since like 2k22

Will I have to drop a load of money on VC to get better?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Is this worth buying or is it the same game year after year? Haven’t played since like 2k22

Will I have to drop a load of money on VC to get better?
its the same shyt, just a lil more fluid, and yes VC is an army, better yet a navy. u not doing a damn thing with your player without spending mad hours playing or dropping bread

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
I looked at some in depth videos about mycareer and the park shyt and I'm not touching that shyt at all :mjlol:

Here's a ~20 min video of unedited gameplay I recorded for yall that are still on the fence. I was playing on superstar with default sliders. I did keyonte george and colin sexton dirty at about 17:55

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Def gonna get this now they ain't hoeing us PC users any more. Will give it a few weeks tho for them to fix bugs and hopefully by then the mod scene is popping :wow:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

What he's saying about the bad cpu logic is true but why I don't shyt on 2K as much for this is because they allow you to take over every team and manage that shyt so it's not as big of a deal. In EA games you're just stuck on stupid. In 2K if there's a star player not signed during the season like he realistically would be I can literally go into that players editor and extend his contract in a realistic way so I don't be too mad although it could be time consuming but I don't know if free agency moves will ever be properly similted because there's so much variability in real life.