Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I like the Play Now Online improvements, not letting me turn off the shot meter off is crazy though wtf.

Team selection is back, glad to see but nikkas already on some hoe shyt with changing teams at the last second. I’m getting old, try hard nikkas got it bruh

:mjlol:
Go to features, customize HUD, Shot meter shots

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Played a couple games last night on superstar. This shyt cold. :wow: Us offline players are gonna eat this year. I might fukk around and do the myplayer shyt this year too since it's a good amount of pc players that be online

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
In myleague mode the starters play all 48 minutes :stopitslime::francis::mjlol:

Looking at season stats its like 15 players averaging 40 and up :mjlol:

They already got a bug report for it on the 2k reddit page :mjlol:

This is all I needed to know about this year's myleague...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Played a couple games last night on superstar. This shyt cold. :wow: Us offline players are gonna eat this year. I might fukk around and do the myplayer shyt this year too since it's a good amount of pc players that be online
Being on PC, I couldn't get a game online since 2K22 lol.

Just won my first 4 online games playing real simulation basketball, the left right ass cheezer could not score on me lol.

I'm finna be online a lot this year, but the CPU gameplay is so damn good too.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I like the Play Now Online improvements, not letting me turn off the shot meter off is crazy though wtf.

Team selection is back, glad to see but nikkas already on some hoe shyt with changing teams at the last second. I’m getting old, try hard nikkas got it bruh

:mjlol:
The shot clock meter can be turned off its just in a different setting. Doesn't give the same green window as last year with it off though.. Like 5 percent increase

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I bit the bullet and copped yesterday (had a gift card so I didn’t pay full price). Didn’t really get to play a full game because I was checking a bunch of options/features.

The Good:
  • Gameplay is tight and responsive
  • Animations are on point, at least for the modern era. Those go-to shots are a game changer.
  • Graphics are a lot better than 2k24. Already mentioned the animations, but the lighting is a lot better (even noticeable for the filters in the 80s and 90s eras). Player models and lighting are improved
  • You don’t have to be wide open to make a shot. Payton Pritchard isn’t making KD miss just because he’s in front of him (height matters).
The Bad:
  • There’s a rotation bug where players aren’t getting subbed out. In the brief time I played (Philly vs Lakers), Embiid and LeBron didn’t check out if the game (played almost the entire first half).
  • MyEra/Franchise remains virtually untouched.
  • Blake Griffin, John Wall, Serge Ibaka, and some others are not in the game. Bill Russell and the 1965 Celtics team has been removed as well
  • WNBA mode is still lacking. I barely use it as is, but the animations look the same as they’ve always looked, and way too many players are missing their player scans. Also, for it to be WNBA, I find it weird they don’t have any female commentators.
What’s New?:
  • Mini games in the “learn how to play” mode. Shooting contests, King of the Court type game, Obstacle course, and a few others. I only tried 3 of them, but looks kinda fun
  • A prompt for a farewell tour pops up at the beginning of your franchise, and you can choose to accept or decline. Not exactly sure what it does tho.
  • A few new camera angles (none that I think anyone would actually use if I’m being honest). There are two different static full court cameras, two “floor” cameras, and a half court camera that only moves ones you cross half court.
What I’m Disappointed At:
  • Commentary hasn’t returned to the 3pt/Dunk Contest. I think 2k22 was the last year it was present if I’m not mistaken.
  • MyEras presentation is still lacking aside from the nice filters. To be fair, I haven’t played a full game to see how the stat overlays look
  • Speaking of stat overlays, always annoyed me when they would show a player’s stats and for a guard, mention their 20 points and 1 rebound instead of showing the 9 assists they may have
  • Lastly, I just want the option to be able to choose my filter and presentation when I use classic teams. When you go to highlight editor mode, they have all types of filters, so why can’t we use them in game?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I bit the bullet and copped yesterday (had a gift card so I didn’t pay full price). Didn’t really get to play a full game because I was checking a bunch of options/features.

The Good:
  • Gameplay is tight and responsive
  • Animations are on point, at least for the modern era. Those go-to shots are a game changer.
  • Graphics are a lot better than 2k24. Already mentioned the animations, but the lighting is a lot better (even noticeable for the filters in the 80s and 90s eras). Player models and lighting are improved
  • You don’t have to be wide open to make a shot. Payton Pritchard isn’t making KD miss just because he’s in front of him (height matters).
The Bad:
  • There’s a rotation bug where players aren’t getting subbed out. In the brief time I played (Philly vs Lakers), Embiid and LeBron didn’t check out if the game (played almost the entire first half).
  • MyEra/Franchise remains virtually untouched.
  • Blake Griffin, John Wall, Serge Ibaka, and some others are not in the game. Bill Russell and the 1965 Celtics team has been removed as well
  • WNBA mode is still lacking. I barely use it as is, but the animations look the same as they’ve always looked, and way too many players are missing their player scans. Also, for it to be WNBA, I find it weird they don’t have any female commentators.
What’s New?:
  • Mini games in the “learn how to play” mode. Shooting contests, King of the Court type game, Obstacle course, and a few others. I only tried 3 of them, but looks kinda fun
  • A prompt for a farewell tour pops up at the beginning of your franchise, and you can choose to accept or decline. Not exactly sure what it does tho.
  • A few new camera angles (none that I think anyone would actually use if I’m being honest). There are two different static full court cameras, two “floor” cameras, and a half court camera that only moves ones you cross half court.
What I’m Disappointed At:
  • Commentary hasn’t returned to the 3pt/Dunk Contest. I think 2k22 was the last year it was present if I’m not mistaken.
  • MyEras presentation is still lacking aside from the nice filters. To be fair, I haven’t played a full game to see how the stat overlays look
  • Speaking of stat overlays, always annoyed me when they would show a player’s stats and for a guard, mention their 20 points and 1 rebound instead of showing the 9 assists they may have
  • Lastly, I just want the option to be able to choose my filter and presentation when I use classic teams. When you go to highlight editor mode, they have all types of filters, so why can’t we use them in game?

Buy PC. All your issues will be resolved by the community

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Watching Smoove play MyCareer

Your friend/Patrick Wells is a bytch ass nikka, man :mjlol:

Whiny ass bytch

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
After watching and reading a few reviews I took a chance and ordered a copy off ebay yesterday for $55+ shipping which was around $60. Still a little high but it's better than paying $75 (after tax). If I don't like it I'll sell it back on eBay for around the same price.

I'm a start doing NBA 2K like I used to do with NBA Live way back in the day and buy a new game every other year.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Did anybody who ordered from QVC get theirs? My copy won't get to me until saturday..
Won't get mine's til Saturday as well, but I did order Madden the same way and got it a few days earlier.